Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Black Friday Deals!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! With Turkey Day upon us, we'd like to give you a heads up that we have some exciting things coming this Black Friday! Check your game everyday to see what we have in store for you! Please use this thread to discuss everything lined up for this weekend.

Executive Chef
    I hope it's a lot of goodies at great prices. Hooray for Black Friday ! Any clues what's going to happen?

Executive Chef
    i just hope I can buy a bundle of things !!! Excited!

Fashion Designer
    I bought the two thing I wanted most from restaurant story...reflecting pool and koi pond...but bring on the black friday goodies!

Executive Chef
    Gem sale?

Executive Chef
    Plz TL tell us they'll b the usual 40% off gem sale on Thanksgiving, the day b4, to make the buying much more pleasurable. The price break really helps and we're always so thankful for any help u give us.
    Thanks TL.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Let's see what we are going to have on black Friday.If I like the decorations that is on sale most likely I will purchase gems.Please 40% off on gems and it will be good if the oven are reduce on black friday.Thank You and have a happy Thanksgiving Team Lava.

Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    I bought the two thing I wanted most from restaurant story...reflecting pool and koi pond...but bring on the black friday goodies!
    Yup, I bought them too! But I'm kinda afraid that they may bring it back again during BFS and price slash on it. So TL, please don't make it happen. Otherwise, I'm 100% sure there will be a uproar. =/
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! With Turkey Day upon us, we'd like to give you a heads up that we have some exciting things coming this Black Friday! Check your game everyday to see what we have in store for you! Please use this thread to discuss everything lined up for this weekend.
    Jesus christ... will you at least even consider a s****point sale on the original Storm8 games? A lot of people still are missing -156 s****points....

Executive Chef
    I got the train for 29 gems but kinda disappointed with it

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast