Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    Is this all they are going to release? There isn't much besides Christmas stuff. Though the prices are okay it seems last year's sale wasmuch better.

I wish I bought all the stuff last year coz apparently I can't buy anything this year ="= last year was great, the duck fountain, the autumn feast, barista counter,...

Executive Chef
    There's more tommorrow because usually there's a lot of things to choose from.

Rhino Keeper
    Didn't see one thing that I want to buy. Disappointed, very. Hope this isn't it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    There's more tommorrow because usually there's a lot of things to choose from.
    From memory, last year they didn't release more throughout the weekend, but instead hiked up the prices from the original Friday sale price.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Fashion Designer
    There is no way this is the black friday sales... no freaking way. Half that stuff has been for sale in the catalog already. This is nothing at all like the black friday sales from 2012 and 2013. I refuse to believe this is all we're getting. MODERATOR PLEASE EXPLAIN THANKS!

Is this all they're going to release for black Friday??? If it is I'll be so disappointed. I saved up all year just to buy one thing.....

Executive Chef
    Wow, the general consensus for the sales so far is "disappointing". Maybe TL doesn't care too much about getting back into the 'black'. Perhaps they've been in the 'black' all year round, considering they've increased their gem package prices, and there's been a general increase in the price of LTOs offered in Fashion Story for example!
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

I'm glad to see Mrs. Claus is back, the bookstore LTO and finally the decent Christmas tree. I may get a few more other items since I didn't get it last year. But if this is all we got, then it's kinda let down. I hope they live it to the hype. Since I kept getting notifications about the big 24 hours BFS last night.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Candycane table and Gingerbread table but no chairs to go with it? I'm confused. This must be re-releases and the black friday sales aren't out yet... please let that be it!

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast