Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Fashion Designer
    Nothing for me on my iPad. Haven't checked anything else.

Executive Chef
    So that really was it, huh? Wow...just wow. That was pathetic, TL. and I was so excited for this sale!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I have a 30% off gem sale in Fashion.
    Okay, at least I know I'm not alone. I've the 30% sales on bs and 20% off on rs but not on fashion. I though they add something new when I saw the sales, but I scanned through and nada.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! With Turkey Day upon us, we'd like to give you a heads up that we have some exciting things coming this Black Friday! Check your game everyday to see what we have in store for you! Please use this thread to discuss everything lined up for this weekend.
    So when this said check back This weekend, was the weekend concidered to be just Friday? I don't see anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    Finally!! Someone thinking from the business side of the situation. I just don't understand why people get so disappointed when we all know that it's really just all about the Benjamin's!! Come on folks! I haven't seen TL do much for the customers really..oh, maybe a few things...but nothing truly significant. Ya'll need to quit spending your money on this game and start buying things that really benefit you..clothes, jewelry, and household electronics, furniture, etc...long after this game is finally closed down, that stuff will still exist in your home..The cyber bakery and all your goodies..WILL BE LONG GONE!

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. With all the money people (including myself) spend on these games, it can just all blow up in smoke in no time. Yes, I'm disappointed that the sale wasn't better yesterday, but on the other hand, I'm also relieved because it put things into perspective for me. I think the major spenders backed off a bit on gambling box items all year because they were upset that those 1st place prizes were being offered at a nominal amount at the end of the year for everyone. However, when you take that into account along with the rest not really spending 'big' as planned becaus of shabby offerings yesterday, then what kind of year does that leave them? It's a negative on either side. If the big gamblers start spending 'big' again next year because they feel more secure then that's great for TL and other people will start taKing more chances on the boxes.

I don't think I'll ever quit these games because I've spent quite a bit on them, however, I've spent some time away from the games and I realized how much better it feels to spend real money on real/tangible things, as opposed to spending real money on a make-believe world. I'm not knocking anyone who wants to spend tons on the game, but personally I dont think its a wise decision.
    Last edited by laprovence; 11-29-14 at 01:03 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Okay, at least I know I'm not alone. I've the 30% sales on bs and 20% off on rs but not on fashion. I though they add something new when I saw the sales, but I scanned through and nada.
    Funny because I don't have sales in RS and BS but I do in Fashion. I wonder how they decide which people gets sales. I get gems sales in all games once a week. Usually the day before the update hits. But I sometimes see people saying they haven't had gems sale in forever. Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    True! This year I didnt buy gems when I saw the poor offering of LTOs, so I spend my money on food for my new foster dog!
    That's really sweet!😊 and far more rewarding.

Farm Supplier

Black Friday sales..?

Well, I agree with all of the comments about real life taking preference over the games. I really do think that most people know that these are just games and that real life is more important. However, I think the complaint from most players is not the fact that they couldn't buy more items. It is that the company was misleading in their promotion of Black Friday sales. Perhaps if the company presented the sales pitch exactly as they actually were going to offer it, there would not be that many complaints. If a company is going to have sales for one day, well, that's fine. Even if they are going to remove items on the second day, that would be okay, too. The wording 'Check back all weekend for sales and other goodies", however, is totally inconsistent with the offers (and items) that were actually presented. That is really the problem. TL can present any offer they choose to....but this promotion should really be consistent with the actual offers. Otherwise, they simply are lying to their players, many of whom have spent a huge amount of money on gems. Well, that's just my take on this

Quote Originally Posted by laprovence View Post
    That's really sweet!�� and far more rewarding.
    Thank you it really is, she is my 16th rescue and I choose her over all the boxes in team lava world lol!
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure what else I can add, since it has all been pretty much said. I'm very disappointed as well. I thought for sure, the one item they were going to bring back was the truffle chair. I've seen so many posts about it, and I myself wanted these chairs for my bakery.

I must be in denial though, because I keep thinking that this isn't it, that we will see more items next week.