Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by YvieKennaCafe View Post
    I got the bakers square the old fashioned way so I hope it's not for sale tomorrow because it will lose some its uniqueness. Ha. I live in SoCal so I'm staying up until midnight to check out the stuff. Hopefully it's worth it.
    It could be on sale . That's why I wait it out until BFS. Hopefully, something's that I requested is on sale.

New Resident

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    It could be on sale . That's why I wait it out until BFS. Hopefully, something's that I requested is on sale.
    Pls bring back the rainderrs from the old cristmas goals please

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! With Turkey Day upon us, we'd like to give you a heads up that we have some exciting things coming this Black Friday! Check your game everyday to see what we have in store for you! Please use this thread to discuss everything lined up for this weekend.
    What....no sneak preview....? (

Fashion Designer
    I was hoping for a sneak preview too! Hopefully there will be one soon. If not we only have a few hours to wait anyway :-)
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    I was saving up my gems for Black Friday but then I lost 79 to a gem trap and TL refused to refund them to me. After that I figured better to buy stuff with them then lose them to a gem trap.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what time they will be releasing the items? Also, will they release different things over a few days or all on Friday? I guess I never payed attention in years past.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by YvieKennaCafe View Post
    I was saving up my gems for Black Friday but then I lost 79 to a gem trap and TL refused to refund them to me. After that I figured better to buy stuff with them then lose them to a gem trap.

I just lost gems with a stupid pop up for the boxes. I swear if I want something and can't get it because of those 24 gems being gone, that I don't have enough time to cook to get back, I'll be seriously peeved. But yeah, everyone that opens boxes wish our hard work and money didn't get forsaken when things are offered easily. I got 7 first prizes the old fashioned way, along with numerous 2nd place. But even I can't hate a good deal when I see one. So I stopped opening boxes after the pastor one I wasted about $45 on.

It's either out of the box, a LTO or I tell myself I don't need it THAT much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    Does anyone know what time they will be releasing the items? Also, will they release different things over a few days or all on Friday? I guess I never payed attention in years past.
    It comes at about 12am or the time the games usually reset 2am. I'm am addict and can't even remember. The shame! I just know I've cooked, tapped and ordered nonstop for weeks now. I'm tired! I have 4 accounts in bakery, restaurant, fashion and the original farm. A main game of farm 2. Three accounts for dragon. Etc, etc.

I'm more than ready to make my places pretty! I only buy mega gems on the main one. The others I get gems rarely if I really want something and that's only been once. So I save the gems from downloads and cooking, but if I'm wowed I'm willing to buy gems for 3 accounts and get the one cute thing I want with the gems I have saved on the other.

I'm a dork I know. Don't judge.

Executive Chef
    Is anyone staying up until midnight for the sale ???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Is anyone staying up until midnight for the sale ???
    no, they ll be up for 24h (or longer?) and there is are no limits on the amounts available :P

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast