Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Not to mention, the sale ended early. You don't advertise 4 hours if the sale will end in 4 minutes. Very disappointed with the situation.
    I was wondering the same thing?

I can see the majority of people commenting in this forum are quite upset about the BS Black Friday sale..To TeamLava--Listen to your customers, your fans of the game. To be honest, if people are requesting for certain items--and are willing to pay for these items, it would make sense to supply the demand.
    "If not me, who? If not now, when?"

I just posted a thread about the sale ENDING 4 HOURS EARLY!!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....N-LTOS-MISSING!

Maybe if we all post on there about it.. they will read it, bring them back, and fix everything. (Hopefully with new items for all the trouble)

Executive Chef
    It's weird that the sale ended before the timer was up, however, the items were actually available 4 hours early yesterday. Roughly 8:05pm PST - that's 4 hours before the reset which is about the same time they took the items down today so that would actually make it a 24-hour sale (I'm also basing it on the dragon value pack timer that Dragon Story had). Nonetheless, they still had the timer wrong. Not everyone was online at the exact time it went on sale and just basing things on the timer. I feel bad for people who didn't get to buy the items they want.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    It's weird that the sale ended before the timer was up, however, the items were actually available 4 hours early yesterday. Roughly 8:05pm PST - that's 4 hours before the reset which is about the same time they took the items down today so that would actually make it a 24-hour sale (I'm also basing it on the dragon value pack timer that Dragon Story had). Nonetheless, they still had the timer wrong. Not everyone was online at the exact time it went on sale and just basing things on the timer. I feel bad for people who didn't get to buy the items they want.
    Im sure I wasn't online as soon as the items came up. But I was going by the timer and it said 4 hours and then they disappeared. I'm sure the gem sale came up at the same time and there is still about three hours left.

Fashion Designer
    Sadly I doubt TL is even going to give a (you know what). I feel completely insulted by the lack of communication from TL, mods and this pathetic sale in general.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kittystar1 View Post
    I just posted a thread about the sale ENDING 4 HOURS EARLY!!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....N-LTOS-MISSING!

Maybe if we all post on there about it.. they will read it, bring them back, and fix everything. (Hopefully with new items for all the trouble)
    The black Friday sale started 4 hours early yesterday - perhaps that's why.
    That's not an excuse for giving us an inaccurate timer, of course.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    Sadly I doubt TL is even going to give a (you know what). I feel completely insulted by the lack of communication from TL, mods and this pathetic sale in general.
    This may offend some players but I suppose TL understands that they DON'T have to give us great items at discounted prices during black Friday -- given that some players are willing to pay ridiculous prices for LTOs -- the 70-gem breakfast table and haunted house, for example.

I feel offended from this ridiculus sale! I didn't like the items, they put out tables with no chairs and told us to wait for a week end of sales that not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    This may offend some players but I suppose TL understands that they DON'T have to give us great items at discounted prices during black Friday -- given that some players are willing to pay ridiculous prices for LTOs -- the 70-gem breakfast table and haunted house, for example.
    I agree with you! Same goes for the boxes, probably a lot of us dont gamble with them, but there are players than open one even 20 times!
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    I couldn't agree more!