Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    Ok so this won't help quell things but on my iPad the gem costs for the items are different than on my iPhone why would that be? Tree on iPad is 23 iPhone it's 32! Gelato stand 25 iPad 35 on iPhone
    The prices are the same on my iPhone as they are on my iPad.

a couple more hours until the sale expires, hoping for a a second round of released items

Rhino Keeper
    Two mods answered questions on Dragon forums today, why no comments or answers here???!!!???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    The prices are the same on my iPhone as they are on my iPad.
    I have 2 bakeries the iPad is a lower level but every item is lower on my iPad bakery than iPhone --just wow!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    I have 2 bakeries the iPad is a lower level but every item is lower on my iPad bakery than iPhone --just wow!
    That's weird! I have 3 bakeries, but when I went to check if the third had the same gem prices, it's all gone. Did you end up getting anything? Looks like none of it is available now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    That's weird! I have 3 bakeries, but when I went to check if the third had the same gem prices, it's all gone. Did you end up getting anything? Looks like none of it is available now.
    Me too! I am on Android.

Farm Supplier
    I just checked and the x-mass tree is 45 gems and on sale for two days. I didn't see anything new. :/
    The one and only Lady Zhen Ji!

Rhino Keeper
    Just why I came here-Android. Everything is gone now.

The time left to purchase items would have put it at restart. But it has all been pulled.

Ah.. same lame items and for even higher prices.. Horrible BF this year. Looks like I'll be saving my gems.

Executive Chef
    So the 24-hour discount on those items ended but they retained some of them but HEY GUESS WHAT, the prices aren't just higher (as per the usual with BFS items on for longer), they are the REGULAR PRICES of these items and they are not even LTO! They've always been there for the same price! If you're not giving us new items, please don't put a SALE sign on it instead. It's like a slap to the face.