Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Rhino Keeper
    Tomorrow will be the new items? Boxes will release the items? I would like to write something more than requested. Yes or no.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I would think they probably set all this up, then took off Thursday and Friday. No one answering because they are off the clock until Monday!

I think the email is: support@teamlava.com
    It is just sort of a joke, what company does that. Like kimandamelia mentioned, "Go figure, the biggest shopping day with nothing to buy or anyone to buy it from." I don't understand people who deliberately try to LOSE money. It doesn't make any sense what-so-ever. I have the sale sign over the time in my game too, so I have no idea how long we have left except to assume they will all be gone by reset (the same time the 40% off gem sale expires). Last year, we had the same promotion thing saying to check back all weekend, but we only had sales for 24 hours on Friday. There were no other sales or even gem sales the rest of the weekend. And there weren't any content sales on Cyber Monday either. So I'm guessing this is it and I'm so over this game. I mean the one time a year you can expect TL to deliver and get really excited for something. What a waste. I'm just hoping that when the staff finally gets back on Monday they make it right and give us the RIGHT SALE either on monday or very soon after. I refuse to believe this was the sale they planned for. Tables without chairs.. doesn't even make sense. Who would buy them except for people who already had leftover chairs like someone mentioned. I have a feeling that someone in this company deliberately did this, it's like someone is trying to make everyone upset and it just hurts Team Lava's reputation even more. How many times can I say that tables without chairs is RIDICULOUS. Did the people who did the sales get a little too tipsy last night or something? It's like they forgot stuff, the sale is extremely incomplete.

Executive Chef
    I've said it before many times but I have no problem saying it again. The powers that be at TL have no freaking clue. No freaking clue about how to have a proper sale that only gets better, no freaking clue about what players want in a BAKERY game (enough of the stupid fountains and pianos!), and no freaking clue about good customer service or keeping players happy, and the worst part is they have no freaking clue how to get players soo excited for content that they want to BUY gems to increase their profits.

I have no freaking clue how they have stayed in business all this time.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    seriously, why is everyone freaking out now? if there are no new items after these items expire at the end of today, then i agree this sale was pathetic and we should all complain, but at the moment, that's just an assumption. maybe there will be different items on sale on saturday, and maybe sunday and monday too.

and yes, i was here last year and am aware that's not what they did then, but i still don't think that controls what will happen this year. i may be wrong (although i hope not), but until we all know one way or the other, why not give it just a few more hours before you drive yourselves nuts?
    Last edited by twospoons; 11-28-14 at 03:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I've said it before many times but I have no problem saying it again. The powers that be at TL have no freaking clue. No freaking clue about how to have a proper sale that only gets better, no freaking clue about what players want in a BAKERY game (enough of the stupid fountains and pianos!), and no freaking clue about good customer service or keeping players happy, and the worst part is they have no freaking clue how to get players soo excited for content that they want to BUY gems to increase their profits.

I have no freaking clue how they have stayed in business all this time.

filo, you SAID IT ALL, girl. I have no freaking clue either how they have stayed in business all this time.

I couldn't express better my feelings.

thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    seriously, why is everyone freaking out now? if there are no new items after these items expire at the end of today, then i agree this sale was pathetic and we should all complain, but at the moment, that's just an assumption. maybe there will be different items on sale on saturday, and maybe sunday and monday too.

and yes, i was here last year and am aware that's not what they did then, but i still don't think that controls what will happen this year. i may be wrong (although i hope not), but until we all know one way or the other, why not give it just a few more hours before you drive yourselves nuts?
    I'm just going to be extremely annoyed and upset if the holiday tables are gone and they release the chairs tomorrow. Sorry but if they do that, that will be very deceitful and cruel. I'm not buying 30 or so gems worth of tables without chairs though, it wouldn't make sense for the way my bakery functions and is designed. I'm most upset about this issue. And with good reason I mean come on.. It's a complete tease.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    I'm just going to be extremely annoyed and upset if the holiday tables are gone and they release the chairs tomorrow. Sorry but if they do that, that will be very deceitful and cruel. I'm not buying 30 or so gems worth of tables without chairs though, it wouldn't make sense for the way my bakery functions and is designed. I'm most upset about this issue. And with good reason I mean come on.. It's a complete tease.
    You can get the chairs on the 2012 christmas version if you have android...you could get alot of that stuff still...
    This blck friday is nothing but disappointment. Ive been looking forward to it all year... I'm so sad, and it makes me think TL doesn't care about us at all.
    It makes me want to quit. And they don't care if we buy stuff because they are still making money off the gem sale. BUT TL PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BOUGHT MORE GEMS IF YOU HAD DONE SIMILAR TO LAST YEARS SALE...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Thanks orleansparish and LavaRain8! You guys just made my decision much easier. LOL! The highest gems pack here I come! XD
    Yeah, either way the 40% off wouldn't be a total bust. If there's nothing to be had in this sale, then there's always plenty of things you may want and wish you had the gem count for. And even better to have said gems on the highest possible discount of the year!
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    I might be done with this game. I was already done when I got gem traps that cost me a lot of gems but I hung on to see what they'd have on Black Friday. We got nothin. TL doesn't care about us and our well-being. They care about the bottom line and thats it. I just can't support an entity that is so unyielding and unwilling to listen to its customers. They throw us a bone every now and then but today's sale is preposterous. I'll give them time to see what they will have on cyber Monday but not expecting much. I'm ready to bail on TL and all their garbage. Which is a shame because there are some things that I've enjoyed about Bs and RS. Oh well.

Executive Chef
    The forum sometimes scare me.