Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Thanks orleansparish and LavaRain8! You guys just made my decision much easier. LOL! The highest gems pack here I come! XD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Worst BFS in bakery.

The only 2012 seasonal items are Mrs. Claus and the holiday, the rest are from last year and just reduced prices, already have them all.

Now I don't know what to do with my gems.

I've literally been waiting for a year for this black friday sale! i've saved up 400 gems! and now i dont know what to do with them because this years bfs has been so disappointing. I only bought one thing. i wish i was playing for last years sale it was sooooo much better. very disappointed if this is it.

Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    The screenshot teaser says to check back all weekend for more "goodies", so could just be separate 24 hour sales.
    It would be a nice customer service, if a moderator from the company says whats happening, if they are going to release more displays or not. But I think is much to ask for. Remember when the last goal, it took a lot for them to come and comment.
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    I've literally been waiting for a year for this black friday sale! i've saved up 400 gems! and now i dont know what to do with them because this years bfs has been so disappointing. I only bought one thing. i wish i was playing for last years sale it was sooooo much better. very disappointed if this is it.
    i wouldnt worry. gem items that you ll love will come sooner or later and you ll be glad to have saved up those 400gems and didnt spend them :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    Don't go splashing them on things you don't really want. I'm sure IF we get more stuff during the weekend you'll find something you like and then there's the holidays, they'll probably have nice items you want LTO's or boxes.

New Resident
    Is anyone buying the tables thinking that the chairs might come up later? I have this OCD thing with chairs and tables.

Rhino Keeper
    I really want the tables also but don't want to buy them if we're not getting the chairs. I don't understand why they would release the tables without the chairs. I also don't understand why a moderator isn't answering us.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by josey12 View Post
    I really want the tables also but don't want to buy them if we're not getting the chairs. I don't understand why they would release the tables without the chairs. I also don't understand why a moderator isn't answering us.
    I don't understand why a mod isn't replying either. The sales are halfway over right? I want those tables too, I was hoping they would release them again but without the chairs it's pointless and I'm not spending 6 gems per table to have a random, mismatched chair to go with it. So incredibly stupid. It's obvious someone made a BIG mistake this year. I wish there was a number to call, I'd call TL right now and ask for answers regarding this farce of a sale. Emailing I feel wouldn't really get me anywhere, especially not until days later when it's too late anyway. That's like releasing an oven without unlocking the recipes. It's like hey players here is a nice oven you wanted but oh well just look at it because you can never cook anything on it. Ugh..........

Farm Supplier
    Whoever made the decisions for this Black Friday sale should be sacked! Thought TL would want to make money??? Wish they'd give me a job. I'd give people what they want! Sincerely hope they reconsider and add more items this weekend. Nothing to make me spend my gems at the moment. Already have most of it.