Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Rhino Keeper
    Gardeners will be an item in the box? I was very disappointed that I did not expect it Inanki. Much work had collected gem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! With Turkey Day upon us, we'd like to give you a heads up that we have some exciting things coming this Black Friday! Check your game everyday to see what we have in store for you! Please use this thread to discuss everything lined up for this weekend.
    It says "Check back ALL WEEKEND for sales and other goodies." I'm choosing to be patient. For now.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by creamypuff View Post
    It says "Check back ALL WEEKEND for sales and other goodies." I'm choosing to be patient. For now.
    Ah now I can't decide to buy the ice cream parlour at the reduced price or wait to se what's on tomorrow and sunday

Fashion Designer
    Wow TL, allllllll the Black Friday deals sucked...in every game!!!

Fashion Designer
    These are things I've already had....I've only bought mrs clause.

Executive Chef

Rhino Keeper
    I was 22 at the time, after all. But it is written in 2 days? These items will be Black Friday, or the future?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by leylaska View Post
    I was 22 at the time, after all. But it is written in 2 days? These items will be Black Friday, or the future?
    I took the screenshot before the reset so it says 2 days. Sorry if I confused you. XD

Rhino Keeper
    thx pepperwoo.

i bought kids sync and bookstore.

Executive Chef
    i didn't see this stuff until today, and there's a couple things i do actually want (already got the brick display and am contemplating artsy piano, winter display, and maybe some snowballers), so i'm glad for that, but i agree this doesn't seem as good as last year, the only other one i was present for. but i also agree with the couple of posters that are arguing for patience: i have the strong impression that we're getting different stuff tomorrow. because if this were it, why would the sale end at the end of today? and because like that seems like a great way to get people to buy gems: make it impossible for them to plan their spending, and release the best stuff on the last day after they've already spent most of the gems they already had so they have to buy more.

side note: that's really mrs. claus? i always thought that was a pilgrim baker. santa, you dog, she's way younger than you!
    Last edited by twospoons; 11-28-14 at 04:05 AM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast