Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Farm Supplier
    That's the way I feel about Dragon Story. Android is so far behind iOS there. We don't get tournaments, crafting, or even certain dragons on our devices.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    This makes me so sad that I don't have an android device, even to just transfer my game quick to access the items. TL you discriminate against iOS players!
    LOL, never thought I would hear that statement about these games. Android doesn't have a block button and probably won't anytime in the near future, how's that for discrimination? And, like mentioned, they totally made DS on Android very pointless compared to the iOS version, with SO many features left out. And I also hear that placing tiles is easier in iOS since you can just keep placing the last tile you selected without having to keep reselecting it? Not a huge feature, but as someone who redecorates on just about a monthly basis, that would be pretty darn helpful.

It's nice that Android does have a few things going for it, so that it's not completely the red headed stepchild of mobile gaming platforms.
    Last edited by LavaRain8; 11-30-14 at 08:43 PM.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    This makes me so sad that I don't have an android device, even to just transfer my game quick to access the items. TL you discriminate against iOS players!
    I agree that content seems to be advantaged towards Android because they still have access to older versions and therefore older content that's been removed for iOS players in their normal game version. If it wasn't for the fact my husband owns a Galaxy tablet, I'd be stuck on iOS as well. Since I discovered yesterday that I was able to access my game on both types of devices without losing content and without continuous transferring (overriding an account on both devices needs to be done once only), I've been so happy. I have access to older content now and have bought heaps of stuff from older boxes, and I've also bought heaps of tiles and wallpaper that I forgot to buy more of when I had access to it previously.

If you have access to both devices, you really do have the best of both worlds becuase you can play the same account on both.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Fashion Designer
    Are you serious? You have to continually find the tile you want to place again and again and again. Omg, I guess I'm a little happier now knowing that I don't have to do that. That seriously sucks. I love to redecorate too and placing tile is tedious enough and takes a lot of time. I'm really confused why TL would have such different features on both devices, seems very odd. I forgot that android doesn't have the block feature yet. Thanks for clueing me in LavaRain8, I obviously have never used android so I didn't realize that it can be just as frustrating for you guys too!

Hah filochick1982, having both devices would be the best of both worlds. I'd only ever redecorate on iOS then due to that flooring issue, wow. TL, STOP DISCRIMINATING AGAINST ALL PLAYERS ON ALL DEVICES.

New Resident
    Opened the game up.
    Mrs. Claus, the ice cream parlour, rose cake and holiday carollers are back. There's also a snow globe table and snowman table. Nothing else that is new. Anyone else have anything different?

^^^ I have the same stuff you have. I don't understand why they put the same stuff out as black Friday. If this is all they're gonna put out I'm gonna be upset

Farm Supplier
    Of course this is all they're gonna have. Why would they change it up? That's how it has been all weekend.

I debated on whether or not to post this.

1. This forum is an extremely small and unusual sampling of players. Most ppl who play this game play it more causally. And arent quite as dedicated. What they do get from this forum is, free game testers, free ideas, free notice of "glitches" or problems...

2. TL has not catered to this board. It has served TL the COMPANY well. They have gotten free ideas and even pictures/whole theme layouts....for FREE mind you.

3. Recycling old items saves them money. They save on man hours=payroll. They own the intellectual rights to any art that has been provided to them by any employee or contestant. So they have art and coding they can reuse. OVER and over again FOR FREE

5. If you look at the numbers this game has been downloaded in the millions. The 20-30 people who post here are not who line their pockets. It is the masses, kids who get itunes/gp gift cards and download games.

These ppl are not long term players nor do they know/care about "gem traps" or bfs. I see far more new or abandoned bakeries then i see older sustained ones that are beautifully decorated.

These are just my observations as a businees major. I could go into more detail but this post is long enough!

Executive Chef
    I got a popup much earlier to 'check back soon for exclusive cyber monday deals' and when I went to check just now OH MY GOSH THEY BROUGHT BACK "EXCLUSIVE" ITEMS! FROM LAST FRIDAY! HOW EXCLUSIVE! Hahaha I can't even with all the bs anymore. XD And that's not capital B and capital S.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I got a popup much earlier to 'check back soon for exclusive cyber monday deals' and when I went to check just now OH MY GOSH THEY BROUGHT BACK "EXCLUSIVE" ITEMS! FROM LAST FRIDAY! HOW EXCLUSIVE! Hahaha I can't even with all the bs anymore. XD And that's not capital B and capital S.
    What? Today is Sunday though. Wouldn't they bring out the new stuff tomorrow? Unless I'm misunderstanding your post...
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!