Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Fashion Designer
    I also realize there are more tables for "sale" here. What's with the smore tables being for sale? Are they doing away with them, so confused as these have been available for a long time.

Rhino Keeper
    What is cyber monday? And is it only these items? Or something will be
    More tomorrow!

Farm Supplier
    Yay. Looks like I don't have to spend money after all. Hoping for more of a selection in an hour but this is probably it. Huge letdown.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    I remember last year's black friday sales pretty clearly as it was my first time experiencing the sale, I took screenshots, I was just really excited in general. The items were amazing. And I'm 99% sure they only lasted 24 hours. They also were not released until 3am my time (eastern) which is 12am pacific, when the game resets. It actually took like 5 or so minutes after then for them to show up. They also didn't release anything except for floor decorations, no tables or counters like this update. So I'm really inclined to think that since these sales are available starting thursday instead of the ACTUAL Friday, we will be getting the real sales at reset (12am pacific time). I'm really counting on that, because this is so disappointing. Maybe TL wanted to surprise us with extra sales starting on thursday, just like the retail stores are doing. Also, last year on Cyber monday there were no new sales, only another 40% off gem sale. I remember a lot of people being disappointed, because TL did the same promo message saying to look out for new "goodies" on cyber monday.
    I'd like to think this way too. Around an hour to go before the official reset time kicks in and the actual Black Friday starts.. let's see if they still have some things in store for us. I did buy a couple of items from this batch as I don't have them yet but they were all Xmas stuff sans the Gelato Stand but I want more choices! XD I'm disappointed to not see the Barista Counter in there... ughhh.

Executive Chef
    I'm not from the US so trying to get my head around your time zones. Pacific standard time is 19 hours behind Sydney, Australia which where I am. According to my calculations, it should reset in roughly 57mins then? Time now is 11:13pm pacific.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    Yeah I remember last year at reset, probably about 5 minutes after, everything appeared. Maybe this is just extra stuff there giving us.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I'm not from the US so trying to get my head around your time zones. Pacific standard time is 19 hours behind Sydney, Australia which where I am. According to my calculations, it should reset in roughly 57mins then? Time now is 11:13pm pacific.
    Yea reset is in roughly 40 minutes now. I found the threads from 2012 and 2013 Black Friday sales and it took a few minutes, up to 30 after reset for the sales to show. I mean it just doesn't make sense why they would advertise for sales on Friday and post them on Thursday. And this is all TL's time zone as they are based in California I believe. So they are breaking their own rules here. Just really hoping the sales we got already are a little bonus or prequel to the real LTOs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    At the time of your post, it should reset in 47 minutes, not 57.

Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    Yea reset is in roughly 40 minutes now. I found the threads from 2012 and 2013 Black Friday sales and it took a few minutes, up to 30 after reset for the sales to show. I mean it just doesn't make sense why they would advertise for sales on Friday and post them on Thursday. And this is all TL's time zone as they are based in California I believe. So they are breaking their own rules here. Just really hoping the sales we got already are a little bonus or prequel to the real LTOs.
    And they did say something like check everyday for more surprises so fingers crossed that this is just a prelude to the actual BF items on sale!
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 11-28-14 at 12:27 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I dunno, to me, if the 40 percent gem sales are already present then everything is out. Hope I'm wrong but I think what we got is what we're gonna get. Guess we'll find out soon

Rhino Keeper
    I hope this stuff they have on sale now, isn't it! This would be very disappointing. I was expecting much better since last year was so amazing and I missed out on it. I was very unaware of the Black Friday event and so I didn't realize what was going on. This year, I was excited for it...and so far, I'm crushed! :-(

Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast