Thread: how to manage/reduce food stock

Rhino Keeper

how to manage/reduce food stock

I know that we all have encountered problems with having a lot of food stock. I have about 4.5mil servings on 102 counters. I've seen neighbours who used to have tons of counters reduce theirs to something manageable. I didn't get answers from them. So how did you manage to bring down your food stock? I've tried stopping baking and efficient layouts but i still have a lot. Recommendations welcome.

Fashion Designer
    u switch the type of food you produce or you stop producing.

In case you go with option 1:
    When u start making low quantity high value food, u will need to space them out over counters.
    As in, you make 18x red velvet cake, so you will need 18 counters for them. They will sell quicker than the others that way, freeing the counters for the next batch while taking a bit from all the others. Over time, you will see a decrease in counters used and servings.

I would go with : latte. They take 22h and only 750 per batch with a profit of nearly 6 coins per serving
    Or pumpkin pie. They take 46h and only 1,750 per batch with a profit of nearly 5 coins per serving.

Not gonna lie.....102 counters.....4.5m servings...... i had about .5million servings when i saw it become an issue and implemented a ....servings decrease method. It will take you a long time. Don't expect to see a massive change within 1-2 weeks.

Other good food once the latte/pumpkin pies sell out too quickly or you get bored:

red velvet cake
    earl grey tea
    sugar cookies
    love potion
    Hot apple cider
    cappuccino
    cinnamon rolls
    valentines cookies
    and maybe banana bread.

All are 10 coin income per serving except for: pumpkin pie, valentines cookies and banana bread which are 8 coins per.

Hope this helps, gl XD

if yer not out for making decent profit in the meantime: just see which recipes have low quantities preferably over a lengthy time.

edit: i expect you are aware of layouts....but just in case: tried feeder or feccs layout to get servings sold faster?
    Last edited by pieandcream; 12-10-14 at 07:39 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I never had over 100 counters, but I had 80+ which is still a lot. Now I have 34 and I hope that I'll go under 30 soon.
    I didn't want to stop baking, but I reduced the amount of food. When I master recipes on one oven I bake one recipe a time and I never use more than 6ovens. It takes a bit more time to master, but in the meantime the other food is selling out. I hope my expirience will help you.

Personally I hate tons of food sitting around, I try to limit counters to 30, with18 being for Red Velvet. It took me a long time to get to that point, at one point I had more food than I cared to count. I focused on just the goal recipes and red velvet until I got my counters to a managable number.

Executive Chef
    Stop baking altogether with the exception of what's required to complete goals. I didn't bake for a few MONTHS!

Have an efficient layout to minimise steps taken by customers.

Leave your game on for as long as you can everyday (overnight is the best way as you obviously won't need your device while you're asleep).

Quote Originally Posted by neurotika View Post
    I know that we all have encountered problems with having a lot of food stock. I have about 4.5mil servings on 102 counters. I've seen neighbours who used to have tons of counters reduce theirs to something manageable. I didn't get answers from them. So how did you manage to bring down your food stock? I've tried stopping baking and efficient layouts but i still have a lot. Recommendations welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    u switch the type of food you produce or you stop producing.

edit: i expect you are aware of layouts....but just in case: tried feeder or feccs layout to get servings sold faster?
    i stopped producing until the new goals came. I was down to 98 then bam! Back to 101.

i have the feeder layout with 8doors.

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Stop baking altogether with the exception of what's required to complete goals. I didn't bake for a few MONTHS!

Have an efficient layout to minimise steps taken by customers.

Leave your game on for as long as you can everyday (overnight is the best way as you obviously won't need your device while you're asleep).
    Been trying to reduce my food by baking only on weekends or just baking the long recipes for more than a year but i'm still in this predicament. I still have 2 ovens to master plus 2 more recipes on the basic oven.

Leaving my game on is something i haven't been able to do. I don't know how to do it with samsung.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Executive Chef
    To leave your game on, you just keep the app open and not let it run in the background. It means you can't use your device but that's why its best to leave it running overnight with the device on charge so it doesn't run out of battery. Keep it in camera mode do the pop up windows dont come up.

Quote Originally Posted by neurotika View Post
    i stopped producing until the new goals came. I was down to 98 then bam! Back to 101.

i have the feeder layout with 8doors.

Been trying to reduce my food by baking only on weekends or just baking the long recipes for more than a year but i'm still in this predicament. I still have 2 ovens to master plus 2 more recipes on the basic oven.

Leaving my game on is something i haven't been able to do. I don't know how to do it with samsung.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!