Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    As one last friendly reminder, please be respectful to each other. I'd like to keep the thread open so everyone can continue sharing feedback.

Let's talk about the items you guys wanted to see. ^^
    Mothers Gazebo
    Garden Tea Party
    Beach Hut
    Fairy Grotto
    Lotus Fountain
    Duck Fountain
    Candy Carousel
    Fruit Fountain
    North Pole Express & Ferris Wheel (both 2012)

Of course, matching chairs to the tables that were released.

I would really love for the christmas 2010 box items, spring 2011 box items, truffle chairs, and the ginger claus (I'm on android, never got to do the goals) to make a comeback, I've been waiting for those items for a long time. They were removed without warning not long after I started playing and they've been on my wish list ever since.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by irylshop View Post
    @pixiegamer : they did sale off the Spring Lunch at RS on black Friday sale.
    I know. I wasn't able to get it because of the timer issues Hoping it will be back soon, maybe for a Christmas sale if TL decides to have one.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    As one last friendly reminder, please be respectful to each other. I'd like to keep the thread open so everyone can continue sharing feedback.

Let's talk about the items you guys wanted to see. ^^
    With all due respect, there is already a lengthy and rather detailed thread about what players wanted to see on the forums. In fact, it has been there since August, and has been consistently floating between the first and second pages of the Bakery Story Discussions. As of this typing, it is currently the fifth thread on the second page. Your comment implies TeamLava was either unaware of this thread, or ignorant of its existence. It is hard to believe it was the former, as there is evidence of moderators having edited some of the posts on the thread. Even if it was the latter, there is enough feedback on TeamLava's official Re-Release Poll thread, that TeamLava could have made the three not-yet released floor decorations available for Black Friday.

So, if TeamLava decides to hold a Christmas or Boxing Day sale similar to Black Friday's (and please let this happen), please seriously consider bringing back some of the items people have been requesting for purchase. I was lucky enough to see two of the items I wanted for Black Friday, so I am content to wait and see what the Christmas or Boxing Day sale will bring, if TeamLava decides to have one for Bakery Story. However, if you will take similar feedback for other games, I would love to see the Spring Lunch brought back for Restaurant Story, as I was unable to get it on Black Friday due to the timer issues, and it did not return for the weekend or Cyber Monday as I had hoped it would.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    I really would love to see the gnome home and the tea party that looks like Alice in wonderland.

With all due respect, there is already a lengthy and rather detailed thread about what players wanted to see on the forums. In fact, it has been there since August, and has been consistently floating between the first and second pages of the Bakery Story Discussions. .[/QUOTE]

Thats true, theres no need to keep posting what we already wanted, I think they just want us to stop complaining
    Last edited by irlanda_c; 12-02-14 at 02:17 PM.
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

There's already a plethora of things already listed on our 'wish list.' Truffle chair seems to be a popular one. The wedding ceremony didn't seem to be too popular so I figure id mention it again hoping that maybe...just maybe someone is listening.

Rhino Keeper
    Pixiegamer: With all due respect, there is already a lengthy and rather detailed thread about what players wanted to see on the forums. In fact, it has been there since August, and has been consistently floating between the first and second pages of the Bakery Story Discussions. As of this typing, it is currently the fifth thread on the second page. Your comment implies TeamLava was either unaware of this thread, or ignorant of its existence. It is hard to believe it was the former, as there is evidence of moderators having edited some of the posts on the thread. Even if it was the latter, there is enough feedback on TeamLava's official Re-Release Poll thread, that TeamLava could have made the three not-yet released floor decorations available for Black Friday.

Thank you, pixiegamer! Couldn't have said it any better.

I agree with my fellow players and their suggestions. TL has a ton of content to choose from! Do any mods know what's going on? Should we be looking forward to a make-up sale?

Executive Chef
    Don't hold your breath people. That is all.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I know. I wasn't able to get it because of the timer issues Hoping it will be back soon, maybe for a Christmas sale if TL decides to have one.

With all due respect, there is already a lengthy and rather detailed thread about what players wanted to see on the forums. In fact, it has been there since August, and has been consistently floating between the first and second pages of the Bakery Story Discussions. As of this typing, it is currently the fifth thread on the second page. Your comment implies TeamLava was either unaware of this thread, or ignorant of its existence. It is hard to believe it was the former, as there is evidence of moderators having edited some of the posts on the thread. Even if it was the latter, there is enough feedback on TeamLava's official Re-Release Poll thread, that TeamLava could have made the three not-yet released floor decorations available for Black Friday.

So, if TeamLava decides to hold a Christmas or Boxing Day sale similar to Black Friday's (and please let this happen), please seriously consider bringing back some of the items people have been requesting for purchase. I was lucky enough to see two of the items I wanted for Black Friday, so I am content to wait and see what the Christmas or Boxing Day sale will bring, if TeamLava decides to have one for Bakery Story. However, if you will take similar feedback for other games, I would love to see the Spring Lunch brought back for Restaurant Story, as I was unable to get it on Black Friday due to the timer issues, and it did not return for the weekend or Cyber Monday as I had hoped it would.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    Thanks! I appreciate your concerns. I rekindled the dialog here for the items since it's currently the most active thread and also to invite people who are just now joining the conversation to share their feedback about items if they hadn't had the chance to do so before.

What?

That didn't make sense to me. This thread was about feelings about Black Friday. I hate to say this, but asking people to talk about what they would like to see feels like a slap in the face. We've been talking about it. Everyone's been gathering coins and begging for things for months. Everyone held their breath all weekend long waiting to see some of the things they asked for released. If you are actually going to release the things we've asked for, say so. But please don't let people get their hope up once more for no reason.