Thread: Are these glass topped tables going to ever end?

Rhino Keeper

Are these glass topped tables going to ever end?

My intent is not to insult the ones responsible for these designs. However, it seems ever table that comes out now is glass topped and most do not look right when many are put together. The only one's I think look nice are the chandeliers and apples. Very disappointed in this years tables. The colors are beautiful on bottom part but.... It would be nice to have the older versions available for coins....not gems.

I think the snow globe table is cute, because usually snow globes are actually glass LOL! I have less problems with the tables than I do the counters. Im really not my snowball counters but don't want to toss the food Im new though and it was the only "wintery" item available at the time. RS is just as bad with the ornament balls lol. But yes I have been putting these tables together in 4 table sets, or in the middle of other round/square sets, as they don't match much else but too many together look odd to me as well.
    Gift parts daily, tip when I can, I do not post on walls just to say I tipped and gifted, that's what the news feed is for!

Executive Chef
    I like the glass top tables. I don't like the challenge tables here in BS. I thought they could've gotten much more creative w a sled/sleigh table. Much more color would've been nice.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel