Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Please give us different items this time

Rhino Keeper
    Unlike Black Friday items or new items in the future?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I'm thinking cyber Monday will be the day for some of the goodies we requested
    I visited all of the games and I read fashion's pop up. It states "New," so I am thinking the same. I am thinking they will be working tomorrow, so perhaps there will be more offered.

Oh, and I saw every chair for the tables. The majority of them are for 30 coins - give or take. If you go back a few pages on this thread, you will find where someone mentioned using 1 Mobile Market (something like that) to get the older version of Bakery Christmas. They are all there, plus some extremely cute decor!

Farm Supplier
    Oops... meant 30,000 coins for the chairs.

Executive Chef
    I had a pop up saying there will be another sale on Monday.. I hope they release the barista counter

Rhino Keeper
    I, too, was disappointed with the limited offerings, and the fact that I already had most of them. I was very happy to grab some candy cane, gingerbread, and snow globe tables!! I am choosing to remain optimistic that the cyber Monday sale will present some new and exciting items. It would be really great to have some chairs to go with those tables!

Aside from the disappointment expressed by most on this forum, I would like to thank TL for all of the re-released ovens and decor items leading up to Black Friday. Let's not forget that! While last year's BF sale was more grand, we didn't get any re-released items leading up to it. So, thank you!!
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantys224 View Post
    My point wasn't about stealing. What I said was that since I use their service, I thank them by making purchases. However, they are still a business. These people put a lot of time and effort into designing a game for us to play. They work hard, I'm sure. IF for some reason everyone decided to stop buying gems, how would their business survive? WE wouldn't have a fun little bakery to play. WE would have to resort to another game that doesn't give us the pleasure this one does. I bet many thousands of people would miss it when it is gone. AND yes, times will change along with Bakery Story, and we will be reminiscing about the "good ole times" - the tips, the decor, the crazy sales, the glitches, and the people we met along the way. I am being thankful now while the opportunity is upon us. I am not going to take it for granted or assume that Bakery Story will always be there for when I take a break from household duties/family responsibilities. It's just my way of appreciating What others are providing me. I do not think less or more of anyone who does or does not spend their own money (wisely or not) on this game. It is everyone 's choice whether or not they want to put hours, years, Benjamin's, etc.into virtual entertainment. We all have a choice and many different reasons why.
    It's a FREE game. Their job is to work at making us happy. If they want to make money then they have to provide things that we'd want to spend our money on. It's the principle of business. They're not getting any 'thanks' from me simply because they are not doing me any favors. Your analogy wasn't the best about coffee....sorry. When we go into a coffee shop it is expected that we pay for our coffee because we are being provided for what we pay for. If the coffee is lousy a good business replaces it with a better cup. The customer is always left happy. TL will not get my thanks for providing miniature 3rd and 4th place prizes when we spend our money on the boxes. They will also not get my thanks when they offer a shoddy deal that I would say the majority of players who were looking forward to their usual BF sale. I don't give out my 'thanks' freely. It has to be deserved. If they want to make money they need to step it up. But maybe I'm picky that way.

Also in no way was I indicating that I thought less of people that spend(t) tons on the games. So don't take this where it doesn't belong. That would make me a hypocrite, which I certainly am NOT. I am one of those people who has dropped a lot in the games, even though not as much lately be ecause RL is more important and actually far more rewarding to me. To each their own. I don't need anyone reiterating what I've already said, or getting sore about my opinion as previously stated. My opinion is MINE which I'm free to have.
    Last edited by laprovence; 11-30-14 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    Don't expect anything and you don't get disappointed. Makes me wonder how old the people are that run this game.
    Exactly!

Please excuse this (maybe) dumb question,it's my first cyber monday.But is there a chance to get items for coins?Or is everything usually for gems?

Quote Originally Posted by PennyLane1900 View Post
    Please excuse this (maybe) dumb question,it's my first cyber monday.But is there a chance to get items for coins?Or is everything usually for gems?
    From my experience over the years, they were gems. I don't remember anything being sold for coins.