Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I would go by what color habitats are the most full. Say my pink and purple habitats were filling up, I'd buy the candy clouds. Btw I added you, I'm dragon forest!
    yup, i saw you neighbor

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    Any suggestion as to what habitats would be better than others?
    I'm upgrading one of all the basic colors, red, green, yellow, blue, purple, and black. Still thinking about rainbow and zodiac--I've got the diamonds for those colors but I only have three of each of those (non diamond) types currently. Not sure about olympus and champion since there aren't currently any diamond hyrids I may or may not need to shove in there in the future.

Executive Chef
    Tricky tricky tricky...I really hope later on I won't want another premium habitat because I'll be stubborn and wait until the next Black Friday!

Fashion Designer
    Is there any difference in the number of gold bricks you will receive per day from the gold leaf, gold wing, or treasure dragon?
    Really sad they didn't put any of them on sale...but hubby bought bricks at 40% off to get one. He wants to make sure to get the best one of the bunch if there is any difference. thanks in advance!
    Oh....and why is the treasure terrace not considered a premium habitat? it's price sure signifies that it is!!
    Last edited by nukesters2; 11-28-14 at 02:09 PM.

Could anyone tell me if the sale prices show in the market? I only see the regular prices so I am confused.

Executive Chef
    For the habitats on sale, they have a big red sales sticker in upper left corner and the price next to the gold bar is in red.

Thank you for your answer roguebee. Mine only shows the regular price so that was why I was confused.

Executive Chef
    TL, Please don't tell me that you excluded those of us maxed on habitats again! Come thru for us with a Thanksgiving gift, too. We are unable to take part in the sale WE NEED THE MOST! Please don't leave us feeling left out and unappreciated again. We need a habitat increase! Please let us access sale items, too.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    So are the limited dragon going on sale or is it just a rerelease? I'm still confused

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    TL, Please don't tell me that you excluded those of us maxed on habitats again! Come thru for us with a Thanksgiving gift, too. We are unable to take part in the sale WE NEED THE MOST! Please don't leave us feeling left out and unappreciated again. We need a habitat increase! Please let us access sale items, too.
    kinda feel for u and others that are maxed , the habitat i wanna buy is like level 25 and im 17 on the acc i want it for. u think they let us have it in storage till we reach that level ;/

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast