Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    I have lots of space, but they will not let me add any Habitats. I had to sell three habitats just to get one new one !

Banned
    gutted i cant pick a habitat up that i want on my android acc as the 1 i want i need be level 35 ;/ only level 17 on that 1 , think we should have the option to buy still and it go storage or summit till we hit the required level

Fashion Designer
    how long will habitats be on sale?
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Executive Chef
    I'm buying 530 gold at 40% off, buying the candy clouds habitat for 60 gold, and using the rest to help me win the tourney!!

Executive Chef
    I upgraded 8 habitats and bought one cotton candy home. I'd have gotten another but I'm out of space. I think I've done good. I'm over speed breeding do the mother dragon will come to me if it chooses. I've given up on that useless pride dragon. Tomorrow I'll see if leprechaun wants to visit me. Got space for him now! And no more musical chairs with anyone for a short while.

Executive Chef
    I can't belive they put special habitats on sale without increasing the habitats. Once again, we (Those of us maxed on habitats for what seems like forever!) don't get to participate, stuck on the sidelines watching. I'm weary of missing all the sales, being unable to breed, being unable to participate fully in events.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Hmm so are we not gonna have dragons on sale for a discounted price except for Unicorn?

Some Black Friday sale no increase in habitats. I am done wasting my time and money on this game

Executive Chef
    Bit dissapointed too, was hoping the dragons that went to the market yesterday, would have been on sale.

Since I don't want to be where Annie (jim23cash) and many others are, I'm keeping all possible eggs in storage, and thus I don't need bigger habitats. (Really, I don't understand the need of breeding every egg you get, when there's so much advantages to keeping them in storage and so many disadvantages to having no room).

Executive Chef
    Yay!!! I just bought my 1st habits with gold so happy it's lolling awesome ❤️❤️
    Only 1 more habitat and I will been maxed as well 😰😰

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast