Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    Unicorn Dragon is for sale on Android for 750 gold. Don't see dragons for sale on iOS yet.. except the re-released ones from the update..?

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I also have gold at 40% off and all the habitats very cheap.

Plus a starter package with a Unicorn dragon.

IOS right here, wondering if it's worth it...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Does anyone remember what they did for last year?
    Yep, I do! Myself and neighbors got the habitats on sale for 250 gold and they still took the 500. But thankfully an intern was in the office and they refunded our gold back immediately. Almost the next day. So I'm wary of clicking those habitats again. But I will buy the 1400 gold. 150 is too cheap to pass up. Sick of looking at all those ugly habitats since I ran out of space with the red/yellow and green dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Yeah, I also have gold at 40% off and all the habitats very cheap.

Plus a starter package with a Unicorn dragon.

IOS right here, wondering if it's worth it...
    I'd buy the gold, hoard it and keep trying for the dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    plzzz make the extra nest half price
    I agree! Sell THAT for half off. I'd love to get a 4th one. I'm too cheap to spend 1000 gold on one item. I don't care how cheap gold is now. Nope...not gonna do it.

Executive Chef
    Can someone kindly tell me what's on sale for dragons, habitats, etc. I cannot scroll long enough as my game crashes and I would HATE to loose almost 2,000 gold.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU. (Android player here)

Executive Chef
    I wish when we buy dragons it'll go straight to storage. I only have two nests and one is already occupied so that makes just one free to buy dragons on sale if/when they add more for BFS! *sigh*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I wish when we buy dragons it'll go straight to storage. I only have two nests and one is already occupied so that makes just one free to buy dragons on sale if/when they add more for BFS! *sigh*
    Pepper woo is the unicorn have a timer ? Also is that the only dragon (android) on sale ?

Please tell me, my game crashes before I can scroll further. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Unicorn Dragon is for sale on Android for 750 gold. Don't see dragons for sale on iOS yet.. except the re-released ones from the update..?

Wow, amazing sale. I got mine last Black Friday for 1500 gold and it was well worth not having to see anymore hideous 33 hr fails IMO, so lucky Androids don't feel guilty about buying it if you can at that price.

Hmm maybe I'll get one of each color of the expanded habitats just for looks. I've got over 5000 gold saved up from my treasures, despite a terrible 700 gold trap expansion incident earlier this year. In case I run out of habitats and have to shuffle my diamond hybrids to color habs--putting them in regular habitats would be just wrong.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Pepper woo is the unicorn have a timer ? Also is that the only dragon (android) on sale ?

Please tell me, my game crashes before I can scroll further. Thanks.
    I don't see a timer on Unicorn at the moment! But on iOS there is a 24-hour timer (now 21-hour) for the Unicorn dragon value pack... so I'm not sure if it will only be available for Android at the same duration as iOS or not. Right now that's the only dragon that could be considered "on sale" since the other dragons on the featured tab are the ones re-released last Tuesday update but not discounted.

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Wow, amazing sale. I got mine last Black Friday for 1500 gold and it was well worth not having to see anymore hideous 33 hr fails IMO, so lucky Androids don't feel guilty about buying it if you can at that price.

Hmm maybe I'll get one of each color of the expanded habitats just for looks. I've got over 5000 gold saved up from my treasures, despite a terrible 700 gold trap expansion incident earlier this year. In case I run out of habitats and have to shuffle my diamond hybrids to color habs--putting them in regular habitats would be just wrong.
    I know! The fails for Unicorn are not amusing so I decided to buy it. My problem now is when they release more dragons on sale and I'm stuck with a 36-hour dragon on one of my nests. XD

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast