Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I hope that those of us who are maxed on habitats don't get left out again! Please offer upgrades for the Pink, White, Metal, Stone, Dino, Throne, Fairytale, Diamond and any others I forgot. And let us have a chance to buy some of the sale items! Right now, we can't buy habitats due to the limit, and can't buy any Dragons because we have been maxed out so long, our nests are full...our habitats are full...and you took away the ability to purchase into storage.
    Please don't forget us!
    Thank you, Annie

I would like to add my voice to Annie's (for what it's worth) the fact TL are not taking the challenge is a little telling maybe it's taking a while to figure out how to fit them all in? There will be an increase in the amount of dragons we are supposed to collect (tomorrow, then again 4 days later and so on) but no sign how to house them all. Please TL, fix this! Concentrate some energy into how to deal with this (instead of selling commons, which we need for quests and world events) and maybe you will find happy customers (who might buy gold to upgrade) instead of disgruntled ones (who are leaving game in droves)

Executive Chef
    Did anyone receive this pop up or we shouldn't receive this pop up? I've received a pop up about the Black Friday yesterday, but today nothing, what I did receive was a loading screen after the game open, close all the pop ups and instead of the loading screen be the Fruitfull dragon it's the loading circle when we open the game with the Fire, Forest and Mist dragons, did anyone hasd this problem also?

Fashion Designer
    i new i shouldnt have wasted my gold trying (and failing) for pride. Oh well

Banned
    plzzz make the extra nest half price

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Did anyone receive this pop up or we shouldn't receive this pop up? I've received a pop up about the Black Friday yesterday, but today nothing, what I did receive was a loading screen after the game open, close all the pop ups and instead of the loading screen be the Fruitfull dragon it's the loading circle when we open the game with the Fire, Forest and Mist dragons, did anyone hasd this problem also?
    I've received the pop up both today and yesterday but I haven't encountered that other problem I'm afraid!
    I really hope there's a better gold sale tomorrow, 20% off just isn't enough!!

Does anyone remember what they did for last year?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Exciting. But I won't be buying gold unless the gold traps are removed.
    Previous week I lost 500 gold in one of those traps.
    But I am used to losing tons of Gold in those nasty traps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Does anyone remember what they did for last year?
    Gold habitats and diamond hybrids 50% off.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I would like to add my voice to Annie's (for what it's worth) the fact TL are not taking the challenge is a little telling maybe it's taking a while to figure out how to fit them all in? There will be an increase in the amount of dragons we are supposed to collect (tomorrow, then again 4 days later and so on) but no sign how to house them all. Please TL, fix this! Concentrate some energy into how to deal with this (instead of selling commons, which we need for quests and world events) and maybe you will find happy customers (who might buy gold to upgrade) instead of disgruntled ones (who are leaving game in droves)
    Clasp me jim23cash, awsumum! What to do with all the great dragon without habitat. I have all habitats full, extension with gold on the duration too expensive.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	16877 Upgrade habitats not with gold, but with eg 1.000000000 million coins.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	105.1 KB 
ID:	16878

Fashion Designer
    Upgrade habitats not with gold, but with eg 1.000000000 million coins.

REally?????????????????????

For me: gold 40% off

Name:	1656012_10203298939778797_5463248677229945761_n.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	16881
    Last edited by meoconlunar; 11-27-14 at 09:38 PM.
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast