Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    You can have only 1 of each . You can't buy 2 stainglas or 2 midas.
    And you only can have 3 golds habitats (2 dragons per habitat = 6 golds dragons)

Once bought, it says "limit reached" (for the dragons and for the habitats)
    Be careful though, because there is a glitch. If you buy one but have it in storage they let you buy another but you can never take the second out. This happened to some neighbors of mine and it was a pain to try to get to to take the dragon back and refund their gold. This was when they were for 800 gold and first came out. She had a stainglass on the nest she couldn't hatch and one in the habitat.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    No problem! Let us know which ones you get!
    Yes, I will
    And I'm so glad to see so helpful ppl here!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going for Treasure and Goldleaf, and after for Stainglass and Midas

Farm Supplier
    Be careful though, because there is a glitch. If you buy one but have it in storage they let you buy another but you can never take the second out. This happened to some neighbors of mine and it was a pain to try to get to to take the dragon back and refund their gold. This was when they were for 800 gold and first came out. She had a stainglass on the nest she couldn't hatch and one in the habitat.
    Now I'm confused

If I put on nest Treasure egg, can I put Goldleaf egg on my 2nd nest?
    And if I buy one habit, will they let me buy 2nd one ?

What I planned: buy two eggs on my 2 nests and same time buy two habitats ( I have none for now) and when catch first two eggs, buy 2 others eggs ( 1st egg - Treasure, 2nd - Goldleaf, 3rd - Stainglass and last one Midas : and I need for them two habitats)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    It is 1gold/day if they stay in level 1-3. If you Epic them, you have 5 golds/day.
    So you have them back in 3 months (600/5 = 120 days)
    But beware each Treasure terrace hold only 5golds, so if you put 2 dragons in 1 terrace, you need to collect every 9h36min or you will miss some golds
    You can collect every 5 gold every 12 hours in a two dragon/five gold capacity habitat because half golds from two dragons are added up.

Quote Originally Posted by JustBeKind View Post
    Now I'm confused

What I planned: buy two eggs on my 2 nests and same time buy two habitats ( I have none for now) and when catch first two eggs, buy 2 others eggs ( 1st egg - Treasure, 2nd - Goldleaf, 3rd - Stainglass and last one Midas : and I need for them two habitats)
    Your plan is fine. You can buy three habitats and they're instantly built so no waiting. Some people who have three or fewer gold dragons like to keep their dragons in separate habitats so you don't have to collect from them as often. As long as all gold type eggs are different, hatching them is no problem.

Farm Supplier
    No problem! Let us know which ones you get!
    ️️Hun, pls, tell what u mean when u call " chicken wings " is it Goldwing? Do u recommend buy this one? No Midas?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    You can collect every 5 gold every 12 hours in a two dragon/five gold capacity habitat because half golds from two dragons are added up.

Your plan is fine. You can buy three habitats and they're instantly built so no waiting. Some people who have three or fewer gold dragons like to keep their dragons in separate habitats so you don't have to collect from them as often. As long as all gold type eggs are different, hatching them is no problem.
    Many kisses :

Executive Chef
    Now I'm confused

No you can do this. I meant TL lets you buy two of each dragons, even though you can only put one in your habitat. But you can buy one of each. Sorry for the confusion!

Your method should work just fine. Because of the dragons out they may even chance things back to each habitat holding 10 gold. Which is what mines do now. Though I only have one dragon in each of my 3 habitats. I thought it looked prettier this way. But being that I hope to get two more it works out for me this way.

I just need that sale and for new dawn to cooperate with me as I try to log in to feed them to epic. I wish I could save gems like rosewaterlily! As soon as I get them I'm speeding something out of the nest Eventually. Patience is not my strongpoint!

Executive Chef
    ️️Hun, pls, tell what u mean when u call " chicken wings " is it Goldwing? Do u recommend buy this one? No Midas?
    Yes, it's a joke amongst players when it first came out. Because of how ridiculous he looks and how price being so high. Now he shall be my friend if I can get him. I do mean goldwing and yes, he's the most Expensive of the treasure dragons and I would definitely get him now.

No gold sales Too sad I won't be able buy any, it seems
    Feel free to add me in Dragon Story,Fantasy Forest Story,Restaurant Story 2 and Bakery Story 2
    My ID is KittyMur

Farm Supplier
    No you can do this. I meant TL lets you buy two of each dragons, even though you can only put one in your habitat. But you can buy one of each. Sorry for the confusion!

Your method should work just fine. Because of the dragons out they may even chance things back to each habitat holding 10 gold. Which is what mines do now. Though I only have one dragon in each of my 3 habitats. I thought it looked prettier this way. But being that I hope to get two more it works out for me this way.

I just need that sale and for new dawn to cooperate with me as I try to log in to feed them to epic. I wish I could save gems like rosewaterlily! As soon as I get them I'm speeding something out of the nest Eventually. Patience is not my strongpoint!
    Thank u again!!!!!!
    Look like we r from one nest, because Patience is not me strongpoint aswell !!!!!!