Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Farm Supplier
    rosewaterlily
    Thank u, ️️Hun !
    I have enough gold( I don't mind spend real money), but I have only two nests, and now I have dilemma witch two to choice... Because of time 19h, 22h, 26h, 27h, 30h, 36h
    Last edited by JustBeKind; 12-01-14 at 12:26 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I have a question about gold type dragons. They all say earns 1gold/day, so even on sale it would take about 2 years to get back the money invested into buying one, or am I missing something?
    It is 1gold/day if they stay in level 1-3. If you Epic them, you have 5 golds/day.
    So you have them back in 3 months (600/5 = 120 days)
    But beware each Treasure terrace hold only 5golds, so if you put 2 dragons in 1 terrace, you need to collect every 9h36min or you will miss some golds

(Too bad TL cancelled the terrace that hold 10 golds)
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 12-01-14 at 12:44 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeKind View Post
    rosewaterlily
    Thank u, ️️Hun !
    I have enough gold( I don't mind spend real money), but I have only two nests, and now I have dilemma witch two to choice... Because of time 19h, 22h, 26h, 27h, 30h, 36h
    I started with stainglas because it is only 26h and midas is 36. But you are going to buy all , start with the 2 faster (Treasure 19h and Goldleaf 22h)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    No, I would buy chicken wang. It's usually 1600 gold. THAT price will never come again most likely. The others will come back from time to time but we don't usually get something do fantastic like that. Same with the habitats being on sale so cheap. That's why I jumped and upgraded 8 of them. I already had around 15 of them already but I used this space. Then I got the dual habitats.

So get chicken wing. And stainglass or Midas. That's really the most honest and best advice. When I saw that price I nearly dropped my ipad! Then I remembered I don't have Midas because it's plain to me. So now I was going to get two but would like all three. Problem again, no sale. So unless I get a 30 percent off sale it won't happen.

I don't see a timer, is this only for 24 hours? Compared to all the other games that had sucky sales this one had been the best.
    My game says Goldwing is usually 1800 gold but Gilded and Treasure are usually 2000. Goldleaf 1600. Anyway they all pay 1 gold a day right? I am considering getting one gold dragon for daughter's game which has enough gold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    My game says Goldwing is usually 1800 gold but Gilded and Treasure are usually 2000. Goldleaf 1600. Anyway they all pay 1 gold a day right? I am considering getting one gold dragon for daughter's game which has enough gold.
    It is 1gold/day at level1-3 but 5/day at epic

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    I started with stainglas because it is only 26h and midas is 36. But you are going to buy all , start with the 2 faster (Treasure 19h and Goldleaf 22h)
    Thank u,
    I wish to buy all, but I only can manage with 4, because don't have clear land ( have one room and I thinking sell one Red habitat) and u r right, if I start from this two, I can speed up time and buy two other Stainglass and (?) still not sure which one

Executive Chef
    Thank u,
    I wish to buy all, but I only can manage with 4, because don't have clear land ( have one room and I thinking sell one Red habitat) and u r right, if I start from this two, I can speed up time and buy two other Stainglass and (?) still not sure which one
    You can have only 1 of each . You can't buy 2 stainglas or 2 midas.
    And you only can have 3 golds habitats (2 dragons per habitat = 6 golds dragons)

Once bought, it says "limit reached" (for the dragons and for the habitats)
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 12-01-14 at 12:54 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    You can have only 1 of each . You can't buy 2 stainglas or 2 midas. And you only can have 3 golds habitats (2 dragons per habitat = 6 golds dragons)
    Yes, ️️Hun, I understood
    What I mean, if I started ( like u said) from Treasure and Goldleaf, speed up time , and put on nest Stainglass and not sure which one

Executive Chef
    meoconlunar, Clark_Wayne, orleansparish, thank u for ur help!!!!!!!
    No problem! Let us know which ones you get!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Goldwing was always the most expensive. When the others came out for sale they were around 600 or 800 gold. Gosh I don't remember which, it's been forever since I bought the last one. I got the first three. Ignore Midas. Laughed at chicken wing. And didn't have money to buy the turquoise one who's name I JUST saw and cannot remember again. At epic they give you 5 gold per day so it's worth the price I think. Especially at this huge discount.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast