Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I do mean goldwing and yes, he's the most Expensive of the treasure dragons and I would definitely get him now.
    The treasure and gilded are more expensive at 2000 gold without the sale (although their introductory prices were much cheaper, whereas the goldwing was never under 1800 until now). I can't see how much the dragons cost right now except goldwing at 600 gold since I have all the others. They all give the same amount of gold, so for the budget conscious, buying the cheapest one gives more bang for the buck. If you want to save up to get some of them later, buy the most expensive ones now since you won't have to save as much later. If you want more dragons than your nests can hold, buy the fastest to speed out of the nest first and save the slowest ones for last. And of course midas and stainglass aren't normally available so if you want to eventually have them all, get them now.
    Last edited by rosewaterlily; 12-01-14 at 01:44 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    yay TL - been waiting for any gold dragon sale and now they are all on in one go - so I want them all.

Is the sale 1 day only? When does it expire?

I need

Goldwing 27
    Midas 36
    Stainglass 26
    and Treasure 19

do I need 4 nests to get them all going at once?

And the only habitat for them is Treasure Terrace - max 3?

Edit:
    I think Ill buy a 4th nest - I dont wanna miss this and 3400 for 4 gold dragons is still a good discount, and I have a 4th nest
    Last edited by dubbleyooteeyef; 12-01-14 at 01:58 AM.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbleyooteeyef View Post
    yay TL - been waiting for any gold dragon sale and now they are all on in one go - so I want them all.

Is the sale 1 day only? When does it expire?

I need

Goldwing 27
    Midas 36
    Stainglass 26
    and Treasure 19

do I need 4 nests to get them all going at once?

And the only habitat for them is Treasure Terrace - max 3?
    I wouldn't bet on the sale being more than one day, probably 24 hours after it first started? Check when someone first posted about it. You can speed the eggs out of the nest and hatch into the treasure terrace so you only need one nest in that case. You can only buy three terraces max and yes they are the only places treasure dragons can live.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    The treasure and gilded are more expensive at 2000 gold without the sale (although their introductory prices were much cheaper, whereas the goldwing was never under 1800 until now). I can't see how much the dragons cost right now except goldwing at 600 gold since I have all the others. They all give the same amount of gold, so for the budget conscious, buying the cheapest one gives more bang for the buck. If you want to save up to get some of them later, buy the most expensive ones now since you won't have to save as much later. If you want more dragons than your nests can hold, buy the fastest to speed out of the nest first and save the slowest ones for last. And of course midas and stainglass aren't normally available so if you want to eventually have them all, get them now.
    ️️Hun, u r Great!!!!!!!
    Thank u so much for ur help!!!!!!
    I'm really like to have all of them, but don't have room for 3 habitats ( silly me, don't cleared land early) only can have two habitats for now. And from all advices I understood I need get Stainglass and Midas because they a limited, Goldwing - because good price ( now I understood what's mean chicken wings, I thought it's Goldleaf, ops)

Executive Chef
    The sales is only for 1 day ! So better start with the faster one

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I wouldn't bet on the sale being more than one day, probably 24 hours after it first started? Check when someone first posted about it. You can speed the eggs out of the nest and hatch into the treasure terrace so you only need one nest in that case. You can only buy three terraces max and yes they are the only places treasure dragons can live.
    thanks - yeah I should just wait a bit and then speed up my Treasure - 19 hours / 19 gold is cheaper than a 4th nest - even though i can see myself buying one someday .

I'm pretty sure the special said 1 day only. Post 103 is the first official one I can see - 3:31 pm my time - which I think lines up with 4:30 daily reset (less an hour for summer time)
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Farm Supplier
    My first two babies
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	16935

And Thank u again to everyone for ur support

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome!!! 65% of goldwing. Sold! And that makes all six treasure dragons mine. I was actually thinking about buying goldwing full price, but never mind now. Thank you teamlava! This makes up for me not being able to breed a single one of the brought back limited dragons. my luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GDude118 View Post
    Awesome!!! 65% of goldwing. Sold! And that makes all six treasure dragons mine. I was actually thinking about buying goldwing full price, but never mind now. Thank you teamlava! This makes up for me not being able to breed a single one of the brought back limited dragons. my luck.
    Well done on your collection!! I was trying for 3 of the limited dragons at the same time! Cherry blossom, forestfire and seabreeze. My combo was justice + fluffy, but I gave up after a while because there were 70-something outcomes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    It is 1gold/day if they stay in level 1-3. If you Epic them, you have 5 golds/day.
    So you have them back in 3 months (600/5 = 120 days)
    But beware each Treasure terrace hold only 5golds, so if you put 2 dragons in 1 terrace, you need to collect every 9h36min or you will miss some golds

(Too bad TL cancelled the terrace that hold 10 golds)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    You can have only 1 of each . You can't buy 2 stainglas or 2 midas.
    And you only can have 3 golds habitats (2 dragons per habitat = 6 golds dragons)

Once bought, it says "limit reached" (for the dragons and for the habitats)
    Thank you! Now if only I got that 40% sale I missed on friday...