Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    It would have been nicer if I could have had my questions about time zones answered. I have asked 4 times in this forum about time zones for this game and have never had an answer. It is, quite obviously, NOT my time zone. I am capable of dealing with that. But information is required.

As far as I know Team Lava operates in Pacific time. However we do not always know the time when things are released or when deals etc. go online. Animals are released at noon I believe? (I am always asleep, not at noon). And apparently the black Friday deal went online before it even was Friday on the west coast (correct me if I am wrong). So the time zone only helps you so much.

Executive Chef
    It went on line before it was Friday before East Coast time, too. So, what IS it?

Fashion Designer
    Kooky and the other mods must have turkey bloat no sign of any of them :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    Went a little crazy and bought 3 grand gem habits and 4 grand electrical habits

It's like having 7 grand habits of the price of 2 habits

I wanted to have toucan but the sale ended so fast

That's the end of my gem crazy spending now back to slow breeding
    Actually it's even cheaper when you consider the sale on the gems.

Banned

It figures!!! Gem sale went poof!!

Quote Originally Posted by FridayFarms View Post
    Wow. It would have been nice if there was a timer on the gem sale.....
    I was about to buy more gems this morning & couldn't believe my eyes--thought this "sale" was for the whole weekend--definitely is a reality check!! LOL

Banned
    And it's only Saturday morning here in Maine!!!

Last night at about 11PM EST I went to buy my Toucan on sale. I clicked on the sale display, clicked on the ok for 400 gems. But, boy, was I surprised when 800 gems were deducted from my balance. When I went back into the Shop, the Toucan and it's habitat wasn't showing as being on sale any more, but everything else that was part of the sale was still discounted. Instead, the new Citrine animal was in the top position.

I immediately sent an email to TeamLava, but I don't expect to hear anything back until Monday or so. I was very annoyed as you can imagine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Xylenia View Post
    Last night at about 11PM EST I went to buy my Toucan on sale. I clicked on the sale display, clicked on the ok for 400 gems. But, boy, was I surprised when 800 gems were deducted from my balance. When I went back into the Shop, the Toucan and it's habitat wasn't showing as being on sale any more, but everything else that was part of the sale was still discounted. Instead, the new Citrine animal was in the top position.

I immediately sent an email to TeamLava, but I don't expect to hear anything back until Monday or so. I was very annoyed as you can imagine.
    Oh yeah that's awful! You definitely make them refund your 400 gems!!

Executive Chef
    That is what would have happened to me, except I did not have 800. I had just enough to speed my nest a bit, clear a bit of bush for the habitat and buy the toucan. When I clicked it, it said "not enough".

It is only a dumb game.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast