Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Hope the weekend brings some more special deals!! I did take advantage of the 40% sale on gems but I don't know if I want to start buying premium habitats although the grand gem habitat is pretty tempting lol.
    I decided to get the premium gem habitat but I think that will be the only premium one I get. It must have brought me luck coz I just got a 45 hour breeding time

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I decided to get the premium gem habitat but I think that will be the only premium one I get. It must have brought me luck coz I just got a 45 hour breeding time
    Wow congrats

Rhino Keeper
    I am new at the game and just purchased the vampire cat. My question is, I see in this post that people are able to buy the skeletal dragon? Will I have the option to buy that as well? I do not see where to buy it.
    Last edited by Doompicnic; 11-28-14 at 01:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Doompicnic View Post
    I am new at the game and just purchased the vampire cat. My question is, I see in this post that people are able to buy the skeletal dragon? Will I have the option to buy that as well? I do not see where to buy it.
    Same here, I got the offer for the cat. I assume it might be based on level because I'm also new (lvl 14). Probably older/higher-leveled players got the bigger offer.

Executive Chef
    Sooooo .... How long is the sale for the various things? Over as of midnight mt? Or... ?

You can't buy an animal without an empty nest. Waiting for my nest to empty and a habitat to be done will take a while.....

Host(ess)

My Owl Bear went into my storage.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    I'm pretty sure when you buy an animal it goes into your storage until you decide to place the egg in the nest, so you don't have to try to hatch it right away if you want to try for the turkey first. I haven't bought an animal yet, so perhaps someone else can confirm, but I know when you "win" them in the tournaments and battlegrounds they are placed in your storage, they don't go right in the nest.
    I recently bought that Owl Bear offer, and the Owl Bear was put in my storage, so I think what you're saying is correct.

Executive Chef
    Nope. I tried to buy the toucan, yet could not until my nest was empty.

An "offer" and winning one in a tournament are different from buying one from the regular shop.
    Last edited by FigmentValley; 11-28-14 at 08:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Aww. Thanks @Vodelle yeah I'm only at level 11. I was disappointed I couldn't buy the habitats on sale. I need to be at a higher level. Oh well.

Executive Chef
    Ok. I am rarely this angry. But I am ANGRY. I pushed the buy the toucan for 400 gems, it reverted and claimed I did not have enough. I do. But then it processed again and the offer is no longer good. No warning. It clearly said "sale 400 gems". Then, when I said buy it, it would not let me.

That is just SO WRONG.

I almost got sucked in and actually bought something. I should have known -this game is just a tease - an unreliable, unfair tease.

Grrrrr.....
    That may be the death knoll for this game.

Bah!

Executive Chef
    I think the toucan was only on sale for 24 hours. You must have just missed it

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast