Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    I can't remember, how much is the Grand Gem Grove usually? Is it 600 gems?
    I just bought my third grand gem habit
    That's the best deal I would say
    If toucan was at a range of 200 I would have taken it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    Does anyone know howl long this sale lasts? I am going to buy the toucan but I have to wait for my Rockadile fail to finish nesting first...
    I think it might be 3 days
    Cuz the package deal is for 3 days
    I could be wrong hope the mods would help answer this one

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    I think it might be 3 days
    Cuz the package deal is for 3 days
    I could be wrong hope the mods would help answer this one
    That makes sense. I was worried it might end a noon or something stupid like that! LOL I bought some gems...would hate to not have the chance to get that toucan with them if it expired! LOL the one drawback about buying the toucan is I loose a lot of time to try for the cold turkey...decisions....decisions.....

Executive Chef
    That makes sense. I was worried it might end a noon or something stupid like that! LOL I bought some gems...would hate to not have the chance to get that toucan with them if it expired! LOL the one drawback about buying the toucan is I loose a lot of time to try for the cold turkey...decisions....decisions.....
    Same here
    I can't buy toucan when cold turkey at risk of going
    So if I don't get turkey in the next two days
    Then I guess not buying toucan

Fashion Designer
    I'm pretty sure when you buy an animal it goes into your storage until you decide to place the egg in the nest, so you don't have to try to hatch it right away if you want to try for the turkey first. I haven't bought an animal yet, so perhaps someone else can confirm, but I know when you "win" them in the tournaments and battlegrounds they are placed in your storage, they don't go right in the nest.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm pretty sure when you buy an animal it goes into your storage until you decide to place the egg in the nest, so you don't have to try to hatch it right away if you want to try for the turkey first. I haven't bought an animal yet, so perhaps someone else can confirm, but I know when you "win" them in the tournaments and battlegrounds they are placed in your storage, they don't go right in the nest.
    I just tried to double check but you can't buy an animal unless your egg is empty. soooooooo....I think I'll go ahead and get the toucan, I'll still have a few days left to try for Cold Turkey. Tough choice Team Lava!!!! You are making me choose sides...troucan or turkey....LOL It's early...I'm rambling.... Good Luck everyone with the Black Friday sales!

Rhino Keeper
    the toucan is on the nest! Woo Hoo!!!! but guess what I just realized...I have no room for a habitat! LOL I just expanded but I don't think that timer plus all the coins and time it will take to clear the brush will happen before the toucan is ready so I'll sell a farm for now and then buy it back once the spot of land is clear. It's always something! but I'm very happy to have my toucan! I am loving the black friday sale! THanks Team Lava!

Executive Chef
    I tried buying it
    But it requires the nest to be empty
    So I have to get the bloody turkey bird first

Fashion Designer
    I just tried to double check but you can't buy an animal unless your egg is empty. soooooooo....I think I'll go ahead and get the toucan, I'll still have a few days left to try for Cold Turkey. Tough choice Team Lava!!!! You are making me choose sides...troucan or turkey....LOL It's early...I'm rambling.... Good Luck everyone with the Black Friday sales!
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    I tried buying it
    But it requires the nest to be empty
    So I have to get the bloody turkey bird first
    Ok thanks, I didn't realize your nest had to be empty first.

Executive Chef
    Hope the weekend brings some more special deals!! I did take advantage of the 40% sale on gems but I don't know if I want to start buying premium habitats although the grand gem habitat is pretty tempting lol.
    Main id: squinn1981

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast