Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    I would like a better chance of getting unicorn since I don't have one. I know others who are unicornless would like that as well.

Banned

Hoping for a "pick-me-up" with this "special"

Quote Originally Posted by riddledom View Post
    This is the strangest thread ever. "we have some exciting things" coming up, but we won't tell you what they are. "Check your game" - yeah, I would say I occasionally do, didn't tell me anything (in Dragon story they are bringing back expired dragons, I see why that is exciting). "Please use this thread to discuss" what exactly?
    it needs to be something good --especially for those of us who are apathetic due to too many "fails," too long of breeding and hatching times and too many apples needed to evolve!!!!! :-(

Host(ess)
    When is the "usual update time" ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxShxx View Post
    When is the "usual update time" ?
    TeamLava is from San Francisco, so 10am to remove old and/or limited things, 10:30am to add new things, and 14:30pm to add the new mining dragon.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    TeamLava is from San Francisco, so 10am to remove old and/or limited things, 10:30am to add new things, and 14:30pm to add the new mining dragon.
    Thanks !

Executive Chef
    Thanks !
    You're welcome, now you only need to see what time is for you, if you live on a different timezone

Rhino Keeper
    the special just went online--those who called the 40% off sale on gems was entirely correct!

the treasure toucan is on sale again for 400 gems, as well at the grand habitats! aaaand another value pack of 25,00 food, a skeletal dragon, and 50 runes for $10 instead of $15.
    Last edited by dumbpluff; 11-27-14 at 09:21 PM.
    fantasy forest story
    aiming for a complete album!
    ~*~
    currently on-task: 119/124

Executive Chef
    Looks like it's here a little early!!

Main id: squinn1981

Banned

Wow--disappointment with "sale."

Thanks !
    Just bought sale tokens--and went through the whole 250 of them JUST to try for the Toucan--I believe it is a scam--and I'm sure they're going to cut me off from this forum because I am complaining too much!!!!! Watch out and good luck !!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CoodieBug View Post
    Just bought sale tokens--and went through the whole 250 of them JUST to try for the Toucan--I believe it is a scam--and I'm sure they're going to cut me off from this forum because I am complaining too much!!!!! Watch out and good luck !!!!
    By the way--this is after I had at least 40 fails for the toucan--this time I got nothing except commons I already had!!! I am loosing interest in this fiasco!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast