Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar

Black Friday Deals!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! With Turkey Day upon us, we'd like to give you a heads up that we have some exciting things coming this Black Friday! Check your game to see what we have in store for you! Please use this thread to discuss everything lined up for this weekend.

Rhino Keeper
    BUBBLING AND BREWING EXCITEMENT.

Apologies, I can't remember who mentioned a Black Friday thing on what thread, but whoever you were, YOU WERE RIGHT! >w<

Look at that cute little Plantler! Too bad you're becoming one of the most intolerable breeding outcomes with this current flurry of earth-nature hybrids, haha.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh boy, I'm so excited. Can hardly wait!

Executive Chef
    I'm excited too. I wonder what it's all about. I hope it's great whatever this event is all about

Fashion Designer
    Yay! Black Friday in fantasy forest! Hope that people who missed on some animals will have a chance to get them now for a reasonable price. Wonder what else can be for sale? Any ideas?

Executive Chef
    I'm excited. Hope we have a chance to earn gems as well as buy them at reasonable prices.

Fashion Designer
    Cool! Thanks for the heads up Elsa!

Executive Chef
    It seems like most or every TL games have this Black Friday thing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arikatu View Post
    Look at that cute little Plantler! Too bad you're becoming one of the most intolerable breeding outcomes with this current flurry of earth-nature hybrids, haha.
    Omg sooooo true!

Rhino Keeper
    You know what would be a big hit?

If, for 500 gems, users were allowed to breed whatever is missing in their forests with a 50% chance of success 30 times. Lets say I am missing a Sea Drake and desperately want one---the game realizes I'm missing it out of my Dark-Water pool and decides to give me a better shot at it.

Or that I'm missing the Vinotaur and never can breed it no matter how hard I try to put Fire-Nature together... when I breed a Fire-Nature hybrid, it will give me a 50% shot at Vinotaur in particular.

THAT would be a godsend to me, and every other player on here that is struggling with how many creatures are popping up lately and how many holes our forests have now because of it.

That or a trade exchange so users can trade certain animals with their neighbors (I would happily trade one of my Pegasi for a spare Sea Drake). But my gut tells me that a trading post between neighbors will never, ever happen in this game since it'd take away too much profit from TL in the store :\ Thus why the 50% odds 500 gem option would be a better investment... but only if you have a good number of tries so you don't waste 500 gems on a bunch of commons you already have in your forest with no Sea Drake (or Vinotaur) to show for it. Yeah, that would suck...
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast