Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Rhino Keeper
    I sure hope they relase more items tomorrow... and preferably some we haven't seen the last times we had sales.
    I bought a few duplicates, but there was nothing new in what they offered.

I don't know why we bother with the endless lists of items we really want for our shops, when TL doesn't listen.

I get it, if they don't want to release box items, but what about all the lovely LTO's from the first two years aroud?
    We hardly ever see them in shops anymore, as many of the early players have left the game.

Please surprise us tomorrow.. or at least around xmas. Didn't we get a sale last year around xmas?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by melody_nara View Post
    I am very disappointed with the Black Friday sale.
    I already had most of the displays.

Expecting too much can lead to more disappointment.
    I totally agree with you

Rhino Keeper
    I have bought the GingerBread Village, I've wanted it for ages and its a great Christmas display. Everything else I already have pretty much but I'm so happy for other players that have a chance to buy some pretty great LTOs.

There is of course a few things I'm hoping for over the weekend such as the Mall Santa and some of the first or second prizes from boxes.

It's a good BF sale so thanks TL Happy Shopping

I am wondering if they intend to offer the denim display until every player has bought it.........
    Took a gamble over the possible release of nice LTOs offered over the past few months, I lost (as usual when I gamble lol) but I'm not too mad about it, after all, that's my fault if I was too stingy to get them when they were on sale...
    Whatever, I'm pretty sure items will be the same up to cybermonday - just with regular prices!!!!
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Thanks for the hors d'oeuvres party, I've been wanting it forever ... Now if only the purple paradise one & the intimate concert got on sale as well !!

Executive Chef
    I wish they would do some deals on the dressing rooms. The gem ones are so expensive and it seems a waste as just one never looks right but I can never bring myself to pay for more.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    I am wondering if they intend to offer the denim display until every player has bought it.........
    Took a gamble over the possible release of nice LTOs offered over the past few months, I lost (as usual when I gamble lol) but I'm not too mad about it, after all, that's my fault if I was too stingy to get them when they were on sale...
    Whatever, I'm pretty sure items will be the same up to cybermonday - just with regular prices!!!!
    LOL! Most probably just like the walk in closet. The price will bounce back to the original pricing without the 30% off discount.

I'm getting the gold jewelry display for sure, but am thinking about the goddess mannequin. Hmmm~ If the sales is still the same tomorrow, then I'm getting the mandarin gowns LTO!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

I already had all the big displays of interest to me so this sale is not very exciting for me. The GOOD side : I did not spend too many gems since I only bought the gold jewelry display and the statue .

Still, I think this sale is pretty good for newer players (or older ones:-) who did not get the chance to buy the Xmas stuff when it first came out. I agree with the comments about the Denim Display and the Walk-In Closet... Why do these items always end up in sales? Surely there are plenty of other displays that would make players spend a lot more gems !

Keeping my fingers crossed in the hope (the very "faint" hope) that we get a new batch of items for sale this weekend or on Cyber Monday. It did not happen last year but I'm still hoping it will happen this year... We'll see.
    Last edited by SunnyAprilWeather; 11-29-14 at 05:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Im disappointed... i already have most of these and several i have zero interest in. No discontinued mannequins came back either(at least yet). Im really surprised at how few items are being offered, but maybe each day will be different or they will add more. Ho hum..... Happy about the gem sale tho since its the only day of the year i ever get one.

Rhino Keeper
    The pop up says CHECK BACK ALL WEEKEND FOR SPECIAL DEALS so Im thinking that there will be new items every day today.. tomorrow and Sunday. (just a guess)

I bought the denim display ( always wanted but never had) still a nubie. I bought the Tree and the goddess statute. There are many displays that I do not have ... I am debating all day if I want to get the Kimono display.. i really want it. However Im also wanting to say what is released later on this weekend.. so Im torn as what to do.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast