Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I only bought the gingerbread changing rooms, gingerbread village and elegant tree. Already had kimono display from before.

It's almost 2am here, I hope they add more things in a few minutes at reset, or it really wouldn't worth it I stayed up.
    This is exactly what I got, I had a lot of the other displays, including the princess carriage.

I think they did a pretty good job. Yes they didn't put out the most coveted items in the game, but they did put out some of the nicer LTO's of the year. And the prices are right!! I'm still mulling over the goddess statue.

I have to admit, I bought some Gems. Not much, just the 50 pack but I really wanted the gingerbread house AND I still want the LTO that is 66 gems. So what I had been saving plus that gives me enough. So they got what they wanted out of me, my first gem purchase.

I don't see any closet items. I hope they relase some, I don't buy tons of closet items, but have a few here and there, would be nice to see something!

Overall, a god BF for me. I don't expect anything new the rest of the weekend, but will wait until tomorrow night to be sure, then buy the Chinese LTO.

YES! YES! YES! They put the kimono display out! I can now complete my Okiya! I might get the tandem romance too since the pink trees are so sakura!
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Hopefully there will be different things on offer tomorrow. There is only one display that I don't have and I am still not interested. I am a bit disappointed that the same few displays keep popping up in their sales.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    Hopefully there will be different things on offer tomorrow. There is only one display that I don't have and I am still not interested. I am a bit disappointed that the same few displays keep popping up in their sales.

Tell me about it. I still want to cry from seeing that darn denim one. Surely another option would have netted them more sales. I just got the LTO on sale before I forget it in two days. I wish some racks and counters were on sale.

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately for me,I have the most LTOs already. I was hoping for more box items... Although I'm happy for the Gingerbread village I didn't buy last year and the Godess statue, I'll buy 2 of them, I love it and I was asking for a Grecian theme.

Do you people think we'll get different items offered tomorrow?

Rhino Keeper
    How exciting!! Some nice items on offer and the prices mean i can go nuts! Those statues are just the icing on the cake for me, regretted not getting those when last available. They offered box items the last two years, so i dont know if that means theres more to come or that they just doing things different this year. Either way im really happy, thanks TL

Executive Chef
    i really think there will be different stuff tomorrow, so i'm not going too crazy. already had a couple of these, but i got the gold jewelry and the spring dresses, and i'm on the fence about the kimonos.

Rhino Keeper
    Please help me, thank you very much. Black Friday, what will it be? Today is Black Friday refers to the items? Or will new items tomorrow? Pkz plz

Executive Chef
    Avatar items are only an old black hairstyle and the American sweater. :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by melody_nara View Post
    I am very disappointed with the Black Friday sale.
    I already had most of the displays.

Expecting too much can lead to more disappointment.
    Agreed!! The only things I got were the carriage and goddess statue. ?.I already owned the rest. It was the same for bs and rs for me. I'm taking it as I sign that I've been playing too long and have peaked out...lol. The thing to remember is that WE built the anticipation...not TL. They made no promises but ppl have been "waiting" & talkung about it since early October..lol

I can't believe they didn't at least bring xmas clothes in fot the newbies...maybe next week.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast