Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Banned

Black Friday Deals!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! With Turkey Day upon us, we'd like to give you a heads up that we have some exciting things coming this Black Friday! Check your game everyday to see what we have in store for you! Please use this thread to discuss everything lined up for this weekend.

Executive Chef
    Finally !!! I'm so excited for BFS across my TL games...!!!! Please nice prices, okay!

Executive Chef
    Aquarius fountain!

Yeah Excited! Bring it on like Donkey Kong.. I second that Aquarius fountain under my Fashion Tree please

Oh My Gosh! Adrenaline spike! I know we asked for a teaser but this is beyond teasing! There's absolutely no information. Can't you give us a teeny weeny sneak peek?

Executive Chef
    So much anticipation the whole entire year for this weekend, the excitement sure is building up!

I hope they mark clearly which items are for sale, for what price and for how long, and if more items are supposed to pop or change the next day, so there's no confusion like previous years. It will help us better prepare and buy the right amount of gems to enjoy this event fully.

Fashion Designer
    I'm soooo excited!!! I hope for good prices and great items!! Squeeeeee Please please please please....

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for confirming something is actually happening this weekend! Was starting to get worried/paranoid! that maybe things will be different this year. That teeny tiny teaser sure has caused massive excitement. I cant wait. Im hoping for aquarius fountain too, i think i would actually cry if we got it. And like cuteTali said i really hope everything is clear, to save confusion and upset players. It would be such a shame as everyones so pumped!

Hands up for the Aquarius Fountain too! I just hope they will price it correctly and clearly this year. So excited!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast