Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Wouldn't be CRAZY the best surprise ever IF some 4th place box item's were coins for BF. Yes I don't mind some 4th place item's they make great fillers etc. around and behind your main displays. And I've not opened every box available it would definitely be worth it to have some coin item's. Also alot of players (NOT me) don't purchase GEMS so some coin item's would be fab for them too.

Also wishing for alot of my neigbours the Fasinator display
    I love that large white gardenia vase from the Paris box. They may be 3rd place though but I'd LOVE to get a ton of them for my shop! I see some that are all white or two main colors only and they have those gem vases we can buy already. I think they are white coral ones. They are too rich for my blood to buy more than 2 of them. But I'd so make my whole shop with all white vases and the glass/diamond counters/racks.

Please give us that valentine stocking display with the 3 girls! And the love fountain with the rose petals...NOT the boring cherish fountain...the large one that takes up 3 or 4 spaces.

Oh gosh! Is anyone else getting a rapid heartbeat in anticipation? I can't sit still. My family think I'm nuts from the ordering, farming and cooking I've been doing to collect gems. I'm like a kid locked inside of toys r' us.

Oh, oh and I need the emerald displays. ANY of them. I need to kick they Central Park display to the curb. And consider giving us those lighted tiles from the Olympics.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Hands up for the Aquarius Fountain too! I just hope they will price it correctly and clearly this year. So excited!
    I doubt it would be less than 50 gems. It would be lovely if something was offered for coins like mentioned before. Just as they did with the autumn/fall box. Many of us went crazy with gems when that came, imagine if another one is given that honor. Just not the groovy box! Ha!

But if it comes I'm crossing my fingers the price is reasonable. I want at least two of them.

Orleansparish I'm lucky enough to have 5 of those vases (lillies) from trying for the cafe which I never got until *drum roll* BF 2012 lol but least I have a cafe now..lol and I'm have rapid heart beat too. If I have to call 911 I hope a hunky fireman comes to my rescue. :P
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 11-27-14 at 06:54 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Orleansparish I'm lucky enough to have 5 of those vases (lillies) from trying for the cafe which I never got until *drum roll* BF 2012 lol but least I have a cafe now..lol and I'm have rapid heart beat too. If I have to call 911 I hope a hunky fireman comes to my rescue. :P

You have five vases, I had about 8 of what I call coffin couches. Ugh! Hmmm. Hunky fireman. I don't begrudge you that request! Reminds me of when I had chest pains and had to call 911. A bunch of firemen and paramedics came during a really bad Texas snow storm. Long story short, they helped me downstairs to navigate through the thick ice and snow on the ground to the ambulance. One fireman stayed behind and locked the door. And forget to give me my keys. I got discharged and had to call the police department to track him down and luckily he was getting off in two hours.

I couldn't get a taxi because of the weather, so he offered to drive me home. What a knight in shining armor! And yes, he was handsome. And yes, even with pneumonia I still swooned and called every female I knew to make sure she was jealous!

Just imagine if they gave those black roses from the old valentine box for 5 gems? Haha, the comments here would be a delight. Most hated box item....EVA!

Okay were starting early!!! I have lots almost all already..lol [URL=https://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/QuickMemo_2014-11-27-20-20-082.jpg.html][/URL[URL=https://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/QuickMemo_2014-11-27-20-20-312.jpg.html][/URL[URL=https://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/QuickMemo_2014-11-27-20-19-362.jpg.html][/URL[URL=https://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/QuickMemo_2014-11-27-20-20-522.jpg.html][/URL

I thought I got them all but duplucate pics. Hard to edit correctly sorry..But another carriage it is for me I did ask/and want another.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 11-27-14 at 09:38 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I finally got the tandem romance display (: I didnt have enough gems when it was first released, so I'm pretty happy right now. I would be extra happy if they released the first place prize for the in bloom chest.

I don't notice any new closet item's I could already own it and in which case wouldn't show as new if there was. There is also the gingerbread dressing room.

Also I already have 4 elegant trees, but could always use more TY TL..
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 11-27-14 at 09:56 PM.

Wow these are CHEAP! Pretty sure I could've paid more for some of these. Of course the carriage I want is most expensive..lol Also I think the recycle display we all have access to all the time is 10 GEMS off. Nice
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 11-27-14 at 10:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    I wasn't wowed but was happy to see the golden Olympic lady. I had two of those I use all the time and have out near my Xmas section so I got four more. I have another gold jewelry display to put near my makeup counter and got the kimono display. Can't believe they have that darn denim and red/white display closet thingy.....again!!!

I'm thinking if another kimono display and a second glamour display. I have one of each of the other ones already. Happy shopping to those of you who don't!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast