Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/28/2014: New Expansions!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

And I have reported to TL about the expansion plot saying 18 and the counter saying 24.... Hold off expanding to that one if you can. My bet is the counter is right and the words are wrong though. Will post as soon as I hear back, which may be a little while given its a holiday and the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

And I have reported to TL about the expansion plot saying 18 and the counter saying 24.... Hold off expanding to that one if you can. My bet is the counter is right and the words are wrong though. Will post as soon as I hear back, which may be a little while given its a holiday and the weekend.

Thanks for the update so far. I didn't see the posts about it until I had already spent some laterns. Luckily I only had 4 left by that point so I think I'm safe either way.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Which expansion is that one?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    The one listed in post 37--NW.
    I meant the plot #. I found it in Shibuyacloth's new graph. It's #76.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Yeah, I'm missing spot #73...but it needs 4 permits anyway, so oh well, lol
    Same here but I think we have to expand to 73 to 50 first in order for it to become highlighted 😊

Fashion Designer
    I was so happy with the new expansions!
    I went nuts and expanded, and expanded, and expanded.... Didn't even realize the 18 - 24 problem, saw it, but no alarmbells went off in my excitement, just bought it

And now, it has been sooooo long ago, but I'm making lanterns again! I need them! So much to expand, still!

Just one personal little downside: I had hoped for more expansions in the north, one more to the left; then I would have had a perfect spot for my King's Keep. Now it won't work for me Hint for staff: an expansion in the (east)north, to the left, please!!
    Last edited by EBJW; 11-28-14 at 11:41 PM. Reason: spelling...
    I am Zelda

Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I was so happy with the new expansions!

Just one personal little downside: I had hoped for more expansions in the north, one more to the left; then I would have had a perfect spot for my King's Keep. Now it won't work for me Hint for staff: an expansion in the (east)north, to the left, please!!
    Me, too! But, see, I was hoping for the opposite direction. I wanted expansions down in the lower corner by the gate, towards the coast. I want to build a port & ships to go on sea adventures. We just had like one more there to the cove and then it's possible. Please, TL????
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    yay for new plots, boo that they all take so many permits to unlock. Stupid permits, why must the be so slow to obtain.

Rhino Keeper
    Why when crafting expansion permit, the trade wont give a regular ticket with it????

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Why when crafting expansion permit, the trade wont give a regular ticket with it????
    Afraid not! sorry to be bearer of sad news...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    All trades based on tickets do not give tickets. I might sound logical that a trade using certain items do not give back the very same items.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast