Thread: Lagging game

Thumbs down Lagging game

Ever since I downloaded this game,it has done nothing but lag and throw me out! I've lost countless gems because of this issue Maybe,you should have fixed the bugs first before you released it to the Android community...just saying.

Banned
    Sorry to hear that! I recommend that you close any additional running applications on your device to assist with running the game smoothly and conserving memory. If this doesn't work, please try contact support@teamlava.com so a Support Agent can take a look at your account. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by DessertWolf;1009sorry to hear that! I recommend that you close any additional running applications on your device to assist with running the game smoothly and conserving memory. If this doesn't work, please try contact [EMAIL="support@teamlava.com"
    support@teamlava.com[/EMAIL] so a Support Agent can take a look at your account. Hope this helps!
    The game has never ran smoothly from day 1. Just now,I lost 5 gems due to lagging trying to collect and accidentally hit the speed up button �� Makes me want to stop playing before all my gems are lost due to this issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DessertWolf View Post
    Sorry to hear that! I recommend that you close any additional running applications on your device to assist with running the game smoothly and conserving memory. If this doesn't work, please try contact support@teamlava.com so a Support Agent can take a look at your account. Hope this helps!
    The Android version is running very slowly vs. the iOS version. My Android device is 3 years newer than my iOS device and the iOS device delivers a smoother game play experience even if I reboot the Android device and load nothing but Castle Story.