Thread: Missing 'goals' box?

Farm Supplier

Question Missing 'goals' box?

Hi. I have been playing RS and BS for years (and am at level 99 in both games.) As of yesterday, I do not see the 'goal' box on the upper left corner of the game screens. I play RS and BS on an iPad mini, and everything else seems to be working fine. The device and games are updated to the latest versions. Oddly enough, I also play RS and BS on an iPad, and the 'goal' boxes appears there, as they always has. Does anyone have any information on why this would have simply disappeared, and how to get it back? Thanks very much

It looks like you've completed the most recent goal available, "A Thank You for Gran Gran". If you have no available goals, your icon will disappear. We're periodically releasing new sets of goals, so keep an eye out in your game!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    It looks like you've completed the most recent goal available, "A Thank You for Gran Gran". If you have no available goals, your icon will disappear. We're periodically releasing new sets of goals, so keep an eye out in your game!
    Thank you for the information. I did not know that the goal box goes into hiding at times:-)