Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Citrine Peregrin 11-28-14

Citrine Peregrin 11-28-14

45 Hours

This creature’s luminous nature will brighten any Forest! Bring some sparkle to your land with the Citrine Peregrin in Fantasy Forest Story!

Seems like a new GEM critter, my guess would be Electric.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	2231 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	16856  
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-01-14 at 01:13 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

Rhino Keeper
    (๑♡⌓♡๑)

LOVE IT. (Falcons! <3)

With that kind of description, it definitely seems like it! Can't wait for the day I finally get a unicorn. Look out, gem creatures, I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL.

ETA: On a side note, the LotR fan in me can't help but yell out "Fool of a Took!"
    Last edited by arikatu; 11-25-14 at 11:39 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    oh dang! i haven't even tried to start breeding for any single gem creature, but this guy looks pretty intense. probably my favorite gem animal by design so far!
    fantasy forest story
    aiming for a complete album!
    ~*~
    currently on-task: 119/124

Executive Chef
    it looks gorgeous!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Fashion Designer
    I am not so thrilled with this one, looks like a falconch, only different colors. For a gem creature I think they could do it better...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    I am not so thrilled with this one, looks like a falconch, only different colors. For a gem creature I think they could do it better...
    My thoughts exactly... What an awful gem creature. There are more than enough birds and especially electric birds as it is. Very disappointed.

The ruby razorback was not the most attractive for a gem creature IMO but this guy is just a straight up clone of two other electric animals. Forget that.

On the bright side I'll never have to waste a single moment breeding for it.
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 11-26-14 at 09:23 AM.

Executive Chef
    Oh TL

Gem animals should be majestic

In dragon story the designs were so beautiful

This feel like a regular animal that even if it was released as a regular one I wouldn't be so excited about

The last earth green animal was so beautiful even it's name started with unicorn

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tlsucks.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	16861

Uh... yeah.... no.

This "new" animal is practically identical to the Falconch.... with just a little bit of Hippogryph thrown in. Extremely obvious if you click the image I just posted.

TL, do you honestly think this is acceptable? The adjustments to this new animal made from a Falconch clone probably took about 5 minutes total. And this is our Gem-Electric animal?

PLEASE, PLEASE rethink this. I'm ok with another bird (although I don't really like it) but at least go back and adjust the design so that it is a unique bird.

Everyone, post if you agree... they sometimes will listen and make adjustments and this is just not cool.

Executive Chef
    I agree it doesn't look too special to be a gem animal. It does look like the hippogrphy

Host(ess)
    Where's the gem in this? ��
    Avid FFS Player! Add me if you want, I'm always looking for neighbors!
    I'm a nursing student, huntress, and crazy cat lady!
    Crystal Unicorn bred 11/24/2014

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast