Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thank you TL!

Executive Chef

thank you TL!

So it's Thanksgiving week (for Americans). In that spirit, I just wanted to say thanks to TL. I spend a lot of the year yelling on the forums about design choices, and gem prices, and lack of attention paid to games I like in favor of others that I don't (I compliment too, but I'm better at complaining), but when it comes down to it, I love these games.

So thank you for the adorable gelato and thanksgiving goals (my personal faves), the recent re-release of ovens I'd always wanted, the bakery basics box with its cute contents, the chance to chat with far-flung neighbors, the often-tried patience of the mods, the incredibly appreciated help with a recent support problem (you're fantastic, support agent boba fett!), and allowing me to play in this world.

Now, bring on Black Friday! I need something new to complain about.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Fashion Designer
    100% agree with everything you said. Thank you TL! Your games are amazing and thank you for keeping me addicted! I don't know what I would do without my story games!

Executive Chef
    I'm thankful for the joys of 2 years. LOL!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you TL!!!

I really enjoy this game and hit my 1 year Bakery Story anniversary earlier this year. I love the weekly update...yep I even boxes now too ...and yep I confess I love fountains ...and LOVE the goals....and the LTOs...addict ..umm yep hehe.

Well done TL its a fun game - great job

BS is not perfect, but thank you TL for giving me so many hours of fun and smiles

Rhino Keeper
    What a great idea to start this thread. I heartily concur. Thank you everyone at TL. And happy Thanksgiving...

Rhino Keeper
    And listing the awesome content this year...Paris, gelato, thanksgiving....even the mini Halloween sale was cool...awesome job creatives, artists, tech..sending you guys lotsa love and good vibes....
    Last edited by zaaracake; 11-26-14 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Extra word deleted

Thank you TL for such an addicting games! I'm really grateful for the weekly updates, whether I may or may not like the theme. That's what keep me playing for years. It's also nice to see some familiar names or long-term players still hanging around on the forum.

May the joy and frustration continue! And whining/complaining a little is healthy. At least it show that we really do care about the games and updates. Lol
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not American and don't do thanksgiving, but what a great idea to thank TL for all their hard work!

This is a brilliant game with loads of content plus new challenges and content are given to challenge us! This forum is a great way for us all to ask questions and share advice - and the mods are quick to help out where they can (even when being nagged at by hundreds of people!)

Well done Twospoons for starting this thread!

Executive Chef
    TL thanks for making my day so enjoyable. I'm handicapped and this keeps me occupied for hours everyday. Thanks again TL.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast