Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bakery Update 11-26-14

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone has photos of the previous gem recipes ? I wasn't playing then. I'm thinking of cooking all 3 colors at once if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post

Not over the moon for this update but do I spy a new recipe? Can't wait for BFS !
    There is a Citrine mirror shown here,but not showing in the update

Executive Chef
    I only bought one a couple of years ago when it was released, back when I barely understood how this game works, took me forever and a half to master those recipes, but I'm still gonna buy and build as many of them as I can before timer runs out. Too bad it's only 4 days. We normally get 6 days for LTO appliances, is it a mistake maybe?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post

Not over the moon for this update but do I spy a new recipe? Can't wait for BFS !
    There is a Citrine mirror shown here,but not showing in the update
    I was wondering the same thing. Is it a bug? I want that mirror for my Perridot mirror TL

Happy to get new recipes always! As I've the fruit chocolate dip appliances and fully mastered both recipes on it. I remember it took ages to master them since I only got two appliances back then. It's funny how the citrine fountain cost 1 gem cheaper than the emerald fountain. LOL!

*Btw, there's a 6 days timer on the Love Game.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I was super excited when I saw the two new recipes, that's awesome. I'm wondering if we are actually going to get back all of the like 12 holiday recipes that we had a couple of years ago when we also had our customers dressed like elves and snow and sorry but I enjoyed BS and RS wayyyy more back then. Boo. In the App Store the advertisement for it even shows the customers dressed like elves... it's very misleading!!!

Fashion Designer
    Ok.... it's driving me nuts that everyone keeps saying "emerald" about the previous gemstone update...it is Peridot!! the birthstone for August, which is mine, which is why it's driving me nuts!! it is NOT emerald!! LOL!! Rant over.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Ok.... it's driving me nuts that everyone keeps saying "emerald" about the previous gemstone update...it is Peridot!! the birthstone for August, which is mine, which is why it's driving me nuts!! it is NOT emerald!! LOL!! Rant over.
    lol That's how I feel about citrine. The birthstone of November, which is mine, is yellow topaz. It's often confused with citrine because of the similar color and the fact that they were found on the same island.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe that the citrine drink as a 2hour recipe has 875servings. OMG. Even if i just make that in 10 appliances, 7x a day i will have a surplus of servings for the day!

I like the food items but not really interested in the decor. Oh well.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456