Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 11-26-14

Executive Chef

Bakery Update 11-26-14

Not over the moon for this update but do I spy a new recipe? Can't wait for BFS !

Fashion Designer
    Eh... I guess I'll be saving coins on this one.
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Fashion Designer
    Nothing there for me either. The new cakes looks nice though. It's always good to get a new recipe. :-)
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Not excited! Looks like honey meets gemstones, it lacks color. I do see 4 recipes I don't recognize though.

Fashion Designer
    maybe new oven? along with the recipes for those food items on the counter. That's about all I'm looking forward to from that update...wait no, I'm not. Scrap that. The food quantities are so high that I don't have space >.> dammit.

Fashion Designer
    I don't understand why they're only doing a select few months for these gemstone updates? If you're going to continue this theme, why not have one for every month? Doesn't really make sense to me.

Executive Chef
    the gemstone updates aren't my faves in general, but i think i'm eventually going to collect a rainbow's worth of floor tiles, just because. and that yellow cake is really cute!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Fashion Designer
    I have a question.....if we get a new recipe in a weekly update, will that recipe only be available for a limited amount of time? If yes, will it say so for how long on the recipe? (I m guessing this update includes a new oven, not just recipe)

Executive Chef
    That cake is so amazing! I hope the quantity is high so it doesn't sell out in two weeks because I don't have time to make bunches. A machine with drinks and food though? Me thinks the cupcakes and cake will be on the regular oven and we will maybe get a machine for the drinks? Or vice versa. Either way it's more gems I can get before Friday. Works for me!

Just saw drinks on regular machine. Even, even better!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    That cake is so amazing! I hope the quantity is high so it doesn't sell out in two weeks because I don't have time to make bunches. A machine with drinks and food though? Me thinks the cupcakes and cake will be on the regular oven and we will maybe get a machine for the drinks? Or vice versa. Either way it's more gems I can get before Friday. Works for me!

Just saw drinks on regular machine. Even, even better!
    how do you sell out? please teach me master!!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast