Executive Chef

Restaurant Update 11-26-14

Looks like a box so no thanks, BFS is near. xD

Executive Chef
    Saving for Friday!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Saving for Friday!
    same here. kinda glad the weekly stuff won't entice me to spend gems XD more for bf

Wow luv it )) so through with fall n thanksgiving blabla ) splendid beach theme will be hard not to get everything ))
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    well, at least the Australians can't say TL is ignoring their seasons anymore! waiting impatiently for BF...

Executive Chef
    what on earth has this to do with thanksgiving? pass on this

Host(ess)
    Awesome! I always love the beach themes! I plan on getting as much of it as I can, even if it is in a box.

Fashion Designer
    I think it's kind of good to get away from a theme and not carry it on the entire month. If that's the case, then Oct - Dec would be nothing but holiday/seasonal stuff, leaving out those who would like more variety for different reasons. I think for this particular season/month, they did a pretty good job on giving enough content, so it's fine to go completely left field for at least one week.

That being said, I do like these items and would love to have them for any beach theme I end up doing, along with the nautical-like themes we had over the summer. However, since it's a box, I probably won't....unless it's discounted and I'm rolling in gems at the time.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Don't have to drag on the thanksgiving theme, but would love a jump on Winter /Christmas decor! Summer was stretched out till almost Halloween

Even my Australian and New Zealand Nbrs were hoping for December Holiday Decor! LOL TL is disoriented.... hello! end of November, December starting... everywhere in Planet Earth! LOL

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast