Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cold Turkey - 2014 Nov 25

Farm Supplier
    After two tries with Frostfang and Rhino, I got the turkey. Yeah!! Can't seem to get the sea horse, pumpkin panda or harvest hedgehog......

Rhino Keeper
    No turkey but I did get a glacial griffin? Isn't that a super rare? I'm only level 14 so any time I breed something my chances of getting a new animal are pretty high anyway. I do have two rainguins and maybe more on the way though already, haha.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodelle View Post
    No turkey but I did get a glacial griffin? Isn't that a super rare? I'm only level 14 so any time I breed something my chances of getting a new animal are pretty high anyway. I do have two rainguins and maybe more on the way though already, haha.
    Glacial Griffin is indeed a super so congrats!

Farm Supplier
    No Turkey yet, but I did get a Glacial Griffin which I didn't have anyways so that's a bonus. I'm still gonna keep trying for the birdie.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    Hello fellow Canadian ;-)
    I had about 7 or 8 fails, sped through a lot of them, and finally got it with Frostfang and Rock Rhino (the simple one element animals). A lot of times for me, simple combos are better, but it really does seem to be the luck of the draw. Good luck!
    Thanks, Hawksmoor!

I couldn't believe it a few minutes ago when I put together Frostfang and Rainguin and got 12 hours!!!
    Then I looked at my coin total, and I kid you not, I had 12,111,777 coins. Very neat & glad to get cold turkey and on tukey day, no less. Good luck to everyone still trying, may you get yours soon! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Thanks, Hawksmoor!

I couldn't believe it a few minutes ago when I put together Frostfang and Rainguin and got 12 hours!!!
    Then I looked at my coin total, and I kid you not, I had 12,111,777 coins. Very neat & glad to get cold turkey and on tukey day, no less. Good luck to everyone still trying, may you get yours soon! :-)
    I too am a Canadian.

Congrats on the Cold Turkey, and I am still jelly about all those coins. I have 250000 or something coins. T.T

Today I got my second Glacial Griffin. Does TL change the supers to rares when they release a limited super?
    Last edited by JeannesThinkin; 11-27-14 at 04:47 PM.
    ~Daily Fantasy Forest Story Player~
    Level 39
    Album: 44/81
    Currently Trying For: Treasure Toucan
    Super Rares and Ultra Rares

Vinotaur, Magmacore, Ancient Sloth, Vampire Cat, Skeletal Dragon, Yak-O-Lantern, Glacial Griffin, Ocean Owl, Hydro Yak, Sea Horse, Cosmic Phoenix, Aurora Pegasus, Frankenswine, Nightmare, Terrorier, Twilight Troll, Scarecrow

~Dragon Story Player~
    ON PARTIAL HIATUS
    Plays enough to breed, evolve, collect, battle dragons, send gold, and accept requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Thanks, Hawksmoor!

Congrats! That's a lot of coins...

Yay Jeannes another Canuck :-p

Rhino Keeper
    i've gone through so many rainguins already that it's about to drive me insane lmao. the only thing that's my saving grace is the amount of rainy song lyric puns i keep coming up with to make it at least SORT of funny.
    fantasy forest story
    aiming for a complete album!
    ~*~
    currently on-task: 119/124

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=dumbpluff;1010261i've gone through so many rainguins already that it's about to drive me insane lmao. the only thing that's my saving grace is the amount of rainy song lyric puns i keep coming up with to make it at least SORT of funny.[/QUOTE]

Lol u r not alone . I do the same thing in coming up with rainy song lyrics to save the sanity. My song atm is rainguin, rainguin, go away and NEVER come back my way again.

Executive Chef
    I have a 12-hour breeding in my den!

But it's most likely a second harvest hedgehog. I have an aquatter with a rhino trying for this and the pumpkin panda and the sea horse at the same time. But my fingers are crossed!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast