Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 11-25-2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I'm guessing 60+ gems for an LTO is the norm now. Probably by next summer they will be close to 100 gems. Scary thought lol

Shhhh....don't give them any ideas! You know they would do it. The only LTO I've ever regret buying was the drive in one, with the red and white colors. I thought it would look great with the diner from the valentine box should I ever git it, but it's just an eye sore when I scroll through my items. Maybe it'll make sense when the summer comes around. I hope....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Shhhh....don't give them any ideas! You know they would do it. The only LTO I've ever regret buying was the drive in one, with the red and white colors. I thought it would look great with the diner from the valentine box should I ever git it, but it's just an eye sore when I scroll through my items. Maybe it'll make sense when the summer comes around. I hope....
    Girl, stop it. I can't be laughing all loud in the library. You are gonna get me put out.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    The LTO this week is absolutely gorgeous! If I have a little extra gems left over on black Friday I might get it. I really love cultural updates but this one could have been way better. The decor is kinda boring. I would have loved a Chinese dragon or something amazing instead of a chair, divider, and craft stand. The catalog is nice but I wish it was a bright vibrant color, intead of beige. This update is kinda meh overall. Maybe they were more focused on having an amazing Black Friday rather than this week's update.

Executive Chef
    I actually like the catalog! The dress is pretty, though it would look great with color too.
    The LTO looks great and is quite festive in my opinion. It is a tad expensive though, so I will think about it.
    Overall a great update. Nice to see some cultural catalogs, though it may have been better to release this during Chinese New Year :P
    I hope we still get a Black Friday update!

Rhino Keeper
    Yanno, I'm thinking to myself, I said "Self....if we don't have a kick butt Black Friday sale, TL will NEVER hear the end of it..."...bec the complaints/cares/concerns have been vouced SINCE SUMMER, and it's just building in anticipation. I hope they pull a rabbit outta somewhere and work some magic!

Executive Chef
    The update is not that bad, just wrong timing. Maybe for end of January/February.

The gem prices get crazier by the week, I don't know if these numbers are dreamed up or what, I starting to feel that I won't be able to get at least 5 LTO's on BFS if we see these prices.

I love it! I love it! I love it! I know it's Chinese, but so many of these items would fit in with my geisha house. I'll just pretend my okiya oka-san is well travelled I was contemplating getting the makeup counter but it was a bit too expensive, too tedious to build and too western. This wooden make-up counter fits in perfectly!

The catalog will add to my "for-tips only" cordoned off wardrobe. The mahjong table can sit by my tea garden display. I should be saving for expansions I desperately need but just couldn't help buying all the coin items. The LTO is gorgeous... but so expensive... not sure I will be able to get this, especially just before BF! It could be a Chinese delegation visiting to see a geisha performance, but I don't have the space or spare gems to risk it. The low barrier on two sides is also a bit strange.

We did have a thanksgiving update already but I do agree that this might have been better released for Chinese new year in a few weeks, but maybe that means they'll have some more similarly themed items then too
    Last edited by JustKay; 11-25-14 at 05:24 PM.

Fashion Designer
    It's pretty ..but 60+ gems right before BF? And right before the Winter/Christmas month on top of that? >.<

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    The only LTO I regret buying is the color festival. It turned out to just look like a bright eye sore.

I regret not getting the mothers day breakfast in bed LTO, and somewhat the recent ballet LTO. I had decided to wait for the gem update offer on both cases, but I messed up and did not get the gems from the ballet update, so that was upsetting.

I live this LTO, but 66 gems..... ouch! If there is nothing good on BF, then I'll get it. I hope I can afford one BF item plus this one. It looks more like Xmas gowns than Chinese anyway, so it seems appropriately seasonal.

I hate the color of the catalogue, any other color, even more black or white, would have been better than beige.

I think the prices are getting up so the super "offers" at BF are going to be 40-50 gems LTOs

I hope Im wrong!!!
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast