Thread: Missing Expansion Permits - Where Did They Go?

Fashion Designer

Missing Expansion Permits - Where Did They Go?

As of yesterday I had at least 189 Expansion Permits accrued although I missed getting the Permits for the reward for the Fortune Tent because I had more than 99 and I was told that was normal. I believe that I sent out one or two trades from the Exchange yesterday and I admit I failed to check the count upon the completion of those trades. Please excuse me if this issue has already been addressed. i have not read through all of the threads here.

This morning I have 18 Expansion Permits in my Inventory. I have not been able to expand for many months as I have been fully expanded since shortly after the last Expansion. I know that when I questioned the loss of receiving the reward from the Fortune Tent I was told that the maximum is 99 but that we could earn more than 99 but not win the tickets as a reward. I have apparently lost many more than the number it would take to bring my accrued tickets down to 99 if TL has decided to remove earned tickets. I have certainly earned more than the 18 that exist in my Inventory this morning.

I am sure TL will justify the sudden loss of my hard earned Permits, but I would like to hear the reasoning behind the sudden disappearance of approximately 171 Expansion Permits from my Inventory overnight. Has everyone else lost their Expansion Permits as well?

Thanks for your consideration of this issue. Please do not ask me to send an email to support as I always get the same canned response asking me to do the same things I always do to reset before sending in a ticket. I cleared everything and reset last night or early this morning as I try to do to make sure that I have the most up to date updates and fixes for all of my games. I have synced this morning. My device is an iPad Mini, and I have the most recent version of iOS 8 installed. Thank You.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    As of yesterday I had at least 189 Expansion Permits accrued although I missed getting the Permits for the reward for the Fortune Tent because I had more than 99 and I was told that was normal. I believe that I sent out one or two trades from the Exchange yesterday and I admit I failed to check the count upon the completion of those trades. Please excuse me if this issue has already been addressed. i have not read through all of the threads here.

This morning I have 18 Expansion Permits in my Inventory. I have not been able to expand for many months as I have been fully expanded since shortly after the last Expansion. I know that when I questioned the loss of receiving the reward from the Fortune Tent I was told that the maximum is 99 but that we could earn more than 99 but not win the tickets as a reward. I have apparently lost many more than the number it would take to bring my accrued tickets down to 99 if TL has decided to remove earned tickets. I have certainly earned more than the 18 that exist in my Inventory this morning.

I am sure TL will justify the sudden loss of my hard earned Permits, but I would like to hear the reasoning behind the sudden disappearance of approximately 171 Expansion Permits from my Inventory overnight. Has everyone else lost their Expansion Permits as well?

Thanks for your consideration of this issue. Please do not ask me to send an email to support as I always get the same canned response asking me to do the same things I always do to reset before sending in a ticket. I cleared everything and reset last night or early this morning as I try to do to make sure that I have the most up to date updates and fixes for all of my games. I have synced this morning. My device is an iPad Mini, and I have the most recent version of iOS 8 installed. Thank You.
    Oh, Okay, my fault, sorry. I do have 18 expansion permits, but I had confused them with Trade Tickets, and I have not lost my Trade Tickets, sorry. They are indeed two different items and everything is in order. My mistake, sorry.

Banned
    No worries, glad to hear you're not experiencing any issues!