Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bakery story valentines day

Unregistered

Red face Closing bakery

Hi. To close your bakery you need to go to design and move something in front of the door. When you want to open it just go to design again and move the item back.

Unregistered

Unhappy Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Got the valentines version but no quests? My friend has quests on her iPad but I'm using iPhone 4, does this have anything to do with it? Will I get them soon?
    Hi. I've got an iPad and i don't have the quests on mine either! I'm a bit miffed about this as my sister has an iPad and she's got them! I would love to know how to get them on mine

Unregistered
    Got a new iPad and don't have Quests. What are they?

Unregistered

Unhappy Quests

I am done with the last quest to buy a statue and that was it.
    Thought I could get an item as a prize of finishing quests...

Unregistered

Thumbs down Quests ended

I finished all the quests and surprise surprise...I receive....nothing...Is it a mistake? or Is it a really bad joke from Teamlava? Come on....

Sweetoopia

What do the pop up on valentines do?

Those little icons in the upper left hand corner that ask you to accomplish things....is there an ultimate goal?? Or do they just keep appearing as you accomplish each one?? Will they go on forever?

Unregistered

no quests on valentines day bakery story

i have noticed that many other people do not have quests on their bakery story like me. is there some way you unlock quests or something?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123