Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sir pigglesworth 99 red apples not 1 gold

New Resident

Sir pigglesworth 99 red apples not 1 gold

I've read the threads. I have the magic garden, collected 99 apples from an apple tree (now I'm making apple pie) I've cut tree after tree and been on several adventures. WHY haven't I received the golden apple yet?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I feel your pain! The golden apple is just a super rare drop. Keep collecting from your apple trees. I got my golden apple from the magic garden (lots of other players have too).

You won't get an apple from cutting trees, even the one called the crab apple, and I don't think I've ever heard of one dropping from an adventure.

Magic garden is your best chance and apple tree. It will happen, might take a while still, but it will come.

Farm Supplier
    I've gotten a few from adventures. I think that's how I got my first one, from one of the more basic adventures. I've also gotten them from the magic garden. Sir Piggles took me months to get, so don't be discouraged.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brenstal View Post
    I've gotten a few from adventures. I think that's how I got my first one, from one of the more basic adventures. I've also gotten them from the magic garden. Sir Piggles took me months to get, so don't be discouraged.
    Oh that's awesome it can drop from adventures! That will be helpful to get the first golden apple. Has anyone else had an adventure drop?

The information in the goal guide thread says it drop from Desert Sands...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-25-14 at 01:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    The only other way I know you can get a golden apple (very rare drop of course) is to Trade the Fruit Farmers in the Royal Exchange.

Executive Chef
    Never got a golden apple from adventures or the Magic Garden!
    I got only one from Sir piggy, ( ages ago lol ) and the rest from my 7 apple trees.
    I have been playing for almost 17 months now, I have 4 all in all !
    One of the 4 dropped with a goal from the last Fortune Teller update
    I think this sums up how rare this Golden apple drop is
    Last edited by Liloze; 11-25-14 at 01:16 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Had to shake my apple tree about 120 times or so before I got my first golden apple

Rhino Keeper
    the most common way ive gotten golden apples has been through either desert sands adventure or feral lands. feral lands i did 5 or six adventures and got a golden apple 4 times. might be understating the # of adventures by a couple or so.

other than that all i can suggest is patience. it'll most likely drop from piggy or the garden when you aren't paying attention to those drops anymore.

Executive Chef
    I've received golden apples from apple trees, magic garden and adventures pretty sure my adventure apple came before I visited the desert sands or feral lands but don't quote me on that.

New Resident
    Interestingly enough I received my golden Apple now. From the apple tree the next day after my post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast