Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sir pigglesworth 99 red apples not 1 gold

Golden apples can also drop from the royal exchange trade the fruit farmers. It requires 50 mushrooms, 25 truffles and 6 magic fruit.

I have the same problem, i also didnt get any golden fruits yet, or maybe just 1.

Quote Originally Posted by sarikats View Post
    I've read the threads. I have the magic garden, collected 99 apples from an apple tree...
    Wow, that is crazy. I've heard it's rare but when I finally got my apple tree, I counted and on the 17th collection, I got my first one. Shortly after that, maybe a week or so, Sir Piggies dropped the second one.

It seems that it's not so rare for some people and super rare for others. Doesn't seem fair at all.

Rhino Keeper
    From programmers point of view, the easiest way to implement rare drops is to generate a random number during collection and if the number is lower than rate percentage then drop the item. Random numbers are global per server so it is normal that some have more luck than others.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlcek View Post
    From programmers point of view, the easiest way to implement rare drops is to generate a random number during collection and if the number is lower than rate percentage then drop the item. Random numbers are global per server so it is normal that some have more luck than others.
    I doubt that the random generator is managed centrally on the server. The game is not permanently on line, so the generator must be local. It could be that during game map synch, the server adds a new seed to the stream to ensure a minimum coherence. That way, the sever can ensure that the game data is not tampered.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1424152602.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	18455

FINALLY! Golden apple dropped at the 137th collection from the apple tree!

Rhino Keeper
    I spent a lot of time hoping I get the apple tree or the golden apple from the magic garden or the adventures...finally cracked and bought the apple tree after I got the lemon tree from the adventure (I think to the dark caves)..and voila, I got the golden apple after a mere 5 tries....one of the lucky ones. I guess..now sir pig is happy in my tiny little kingdom...
    I use the id anu1985 for CS if anyone is interested...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12