Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are You New to Fashion Story?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    LTO is "limited time offer".
    oooooohh
    thank you very much!!!!! ^_^
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

There has been no new clothing or product in my store for almost a year now, does anyone know why that is? Have they stopped making new stuff for fashion story?

Farm Supplier
    What is the quickest way to sell items? It seems like it takes forever for items to clear off racks and tables. Any suggestions?

Executive Chef
    There really isn't a quick way to sell items. I would say have lots of dressing rooms, mirrors, and cash registers. That could help a little.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnascuddlypets View Post
    There has been no new clothing or product in my store for almost a year now, does anyone know why that is? Have they stopped making new stuff for fashion story?
    Pat this time resources are limited, so updates are limited. Hopefully updates will resume in the future.

Farm Supplier
    What is the quickest way to sell items? Does too many cash registers cause a problem?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MAnesi View Post
    What is the quickest way to sell items? Does too many cash registers cause a problem?
    Try sectioning off a few items, using dividers. Be sure to have plenty of room for shoppers to view items, the dressings rooms and mirrors. Be sure to have enough cashiers as well.

That may help. Not sure, though. There's not really a fast way to sell pattern like bakery and Restaraunt.

Quote Originally Posted by dodorgham View Post
    please I need help
    customers are leaving unhappy after entering and leaving the dressing room, I have enough dressing rooms, mirrors and items I guess. But still don't know what to do to make them happy???
    are there any rules for design and number of items used???
    You need more cash registers. Customers don't like to wait in line. I hope this helps. 😊

I have been with Fashion Story for a very long time. Not only is there not new clothes, the last ones added did not include enough clothes for the production time. I calculate that 1 hour of waiting should produce at least 150 outfits. I play each outfit until I earn the maximum 2 gems, then move onto a new outfit. I was very disappointed that the last clothes earned very few clothes. I am tired of worrying that I'll keep finding empty shelves as I check several times each day. I am sadly leaving the game. I'll check back in the future.

Executive Chef
    Anyway, I was a 99 level player iPad broke so here I am poor. It’s hard to earn money fast and I always end up buying more racks and counters and no money for decorations. I started doing goals but some I can’t accomplish because I don’t have enough money to buy things. Anyone have this problem?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast