Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are You New to Fashion Story?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyXeres View Post
    Is there a list of the different versions of FS?.... I am looking for the version that has Floral Print top & skirt. Thank you :-)
    I don't think there is one. We should come up with one.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyXeres View Post
    Is there a list of the different versions of FS?.... I am looking for the version that has Floral Print top & skirt. Thank you :-)
    Oh I remember that one. It's called Fashion Story: Springtime. But it's not available on google play store anymore, you might need to download it from somewhere else if you want it.

New Resident
    I just upgraded from an iPhone 4S to an iPhone 6S+. Can I ask how I can transfer my Fashion Story game to my new iphone? Previously, I used my iPhone's UDID and a transfer page found on teamlava.com but I just realized that teamlava.com now redirects to storm8.com and the transfer page is no longer there. Please help, thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by yantazi View Post
    I just upgraded from an iPhone 4S to an iPhone 6S+. Can I ask how I can transfer my Fashion Story game to my new iphone? Previously, I used my iPhone's UDID and a transfer page found on teamlava.com but I just realized that teamlava.com now redirects to storm8.com and the transfer page is no longer there. Please help, thank you!
    To transfer your games, please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can email support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

New Resident
    It worked! Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    To transfer your games, please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can email support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by yantazi View Post
    It worked! Thanks so much!
    Awesome! Now you can start playing on your new device.

Btw if you are selling or giving away your old device, I'll recommend that you write in to Support and have them remove your Storm8 ID tagged to your old device.

I hope this is the right place to ask. Why has my Christmas wallpaper which I purchased disappeared. It was in storage and I went to use it put it back and it is gone. It was red and I was using it for the memorial holiday celebrations. Decorations stay why not wallpaper?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by serendipity1952 View Post
    I hope this is the right place to ask. Why has my Christmas wallpaper which I purchased disappeared. It was in storage and I went to use it put it back and it is gone. It was red and I was using it for the memorial holiday celebrations. Decorations stay why not wallpaper?

Please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8. so an agent can check your game.
    How to submit Support Request
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

what's the meaning of LTO?
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by paulinabracho View Post
    what's the meaning of LTO?
    LTO is "limited time offer".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast