Thread: Deliveries

Rhino Keeper

Deliveries

Which is better . . . the Regular Deliveries or the Train Deliveries? Thanks!!!

Executive Chef
    This depends on your goals. If you are hoping for a quick turnover rate of the items in your barn and silo, the regular delivers would be better. They will be easier to fulfill, being in smaller quantities.

On the other hand, if you are hoping to pick up some extra gems and can fulfill most--if not all--of the required items in a train delivery, then the train might be better.

In general, I do a combination of plane and train deliveries. I usually use the train to sell off surplus crops and items that I can make quickly, and hold onto the plane deliveries to send out items that take longer to craft. The exception would be during events (like the current Thanksgiving one) when everything went to the plane deliveries in hopes of receiving upgrade parts.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much for the information! Now tell me an easier way to get gems! LOL

Executive Chef
    Sorry, the easiest way is still to buy them.

(Believe me, if I knew a better way, I wouldn't have so much difficulty completing events, lol.)

Rhino Keeper
    Lol . . . thanks.

Executive Chef
    You also can get gems from pets and from butterflies collections
    I do all 3 : more chances to get gems

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!