Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Frustrated breeders

Fashion Designer
    after more then 40 breedings and trying for christmas animals, i managed to get only toy poodle and not just one but 5 of them. also 2 vinotaurs which is a super rare but seems like odds to get it now have been raised. and of course jackalopes, fallabies, solar simian and 30 ferrets. how hard can it be to get that reindeer? its only a rare animal for god's sake!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    after more then 40 breedings and trying for christmas animals, i managed to get only toy poodle and not just one but 5 of them. also 2 vinotaurs which is a super rare but seems like odds to get it now have been raised. and of course jackalopes, fallabies, solar simian and 30 ferrets. how hard can it be to get that reindeer? its only a rare animal for god's sake!
    I got a reindeer egg on the nest it's my third send one poodle. I wish we can trade because the third one I'm selling.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I got a reindeer egg on the nest it's my third send one poodle. I wish we can trade because the third one I'm selling.
    i would like to give you one trust me! it seems like a lot of players have managed to get either reindeer or poodle and now they keep on getting the same one over and over. now i am sure they messed up with the odds again, this should not work like that usually. with so many tries is it really just bad luck? i don't think so...

Farm Supplier

Unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    i would like to give you one trust me! it seems like a lot of players have managed to get either reindeer or poodle and now they keep on getting the same one over and over. now i am sure they messed up with the odds again, this should not work like that usually. with so many tries is it really just bad luck? i don't think so...
    For me it started with the Sea Horse. I was fortunate enough to get the Frankenstien and Scarecrow then something happened. I bred water & nature for just shy of 2 weeks after countless aquatters millions of turtisles I was only getting ocean owls I don't need 4 owls. I speed breeded and what a waist of gems unbelievable.
    Then the pumpkin panda was the same way. Bred for a weekish then speed bred a day and...three grassquatches really! seven hedgehogs! Why are there a million creatures earth and nature. the unicornacorpia is awesome the harvest hedgehog is cool but that should be it as far as new earth and nature. What would be nice is if instead of limiting new creatures limit old ones. Really who uses Bamboon in any battle ground or tourney? After you get the Ancient Sloth and any fire & earth you're golden well after you get your basic elements 10-15 lol. I started a new account on my iPhone, i transferred my old account to I pad mini while I'm waiting to get a different phone plus wanted to try the "new" account theory and all I bred was unicornacorpia and planters and stopped lol I hate that breed now so forget it lol. Trying to breed Fire and nature pff my new account doesn't even get explosives from the ferrets unbelievable. I really dislike the multiple creatures with the same breed time just don't get it. Wondering why for Christmas we have to buy the Christmas enclave when for Halloween we have an event? Just got a 7 hour timer and now I wish I would've just bred more Dark creatures on my new account and more crystal fails on my main account.
    FFS lvl 50 RorJam Albie's Forest album 193/219
    CS lvl 33 RorJam Albie's Forest
    ( Looking for neighbors on CS )

Rhino Keeper
    Definitely frustrated here. Been playing for about 1 week maybe a bit more and not tournament level And its frustrating I missed out on treebra. But I've been breeding mad to try and get the unicornucopia and nothing and yet when I visit other some even have 2 of them..... I have two harvest hedgehogs and I would have preferred not to have had the second, would have been nice for it to see I had one and reduce the likelihood of getting the 2nd one so I had a chance at one I didn't have.

I've tried mixing my creatures up, using the rarest I had to see I it helped increase the chances but seems like my efforts were wasted. Soooo many []plantlers, when I first saw it I loved it, now I want to burn them all to the ground.

Seems unlikely that I will get the pumpkin panda but for me that's not so bad, just want this unicorn so i can start trying for the Christmas creatures, not so worried on claws but I like the first two. But this damned unicorn is eluding me. Definitely starting to feel like deleting the game so I don't get so frustrated very morning and night when I sort the nest/breeding only to get that unwanted 9hour timer.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-15-14 at 11:07 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Executive Chef
    In the last 14 days, despite actually managing to breed many animals a day for more than half those day [thanks to fairy ferret fails (while trying for Christmas animals) being so short]... I have bred exactly ONE new animal. The fallably. I am 0-for-45 and counting on any of the 3 Xmas animals.

It is a wee bit frustrating. That's why I was actually GLAD for the flash tournament today, even if it's extremely time-pressured. I feel like I actually have a chance to get that animal. But, of course, it does NOT have the Christmas element in it. So even if I win the tournament, I will still have no Christmas animals.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 12-12-14 at 09:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    I want toucan
    Iam breeding before Christmas animlas were realsed
    And I tried before that for a long time when fall animlas were realsed
    Getting unicorn was much easier than this

I've gone way beyond frustration. For a long time, I opted for indifference, where a full album was not even close to being a target. As long as my forests had enough supers or ultras to earn coins and win battles, I decided it didn't matter WHICH animals I bred.

But from time to time, when I've wanted a particular animal for a particular reason, frustration set in again. Vinotaur. Ocean Owl, Toucan, Scarecrow. Cold Turkey. Pumpkin Panda. Unicornicopia. Endless breeding frustration. I've only been able to try for the Christmas Presents Trio on one of my forests because the other two are both too busy cranking out Earth-Nature fails.

I feel like I'm just chasing the timers on animals that the game is retiring; can't tell when last I tried to breed a Gem, Electric or Dark hybrid. Just an endless procession of throw-aways. This is bummer breeding at its worst. Log in; throw away the stupid fail egg; plop another one on the nest; put the same lame elements back in the Garden. Earth-Nature. Nature-Fire. Bottom-shelf hybrids. Yes, I want the likes of Unicornicopia and Pumpkin Panda, but this fruitless tedium is sucking the life out of my games.
    One family. Three forests.
    Forest Gump (invite PLAYPEN)
    Satyr Sanctuary (invite SAND)
    Vash-Naroom (invite SANDSCAPE)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    I've gone way beyond frustration. For a long time, I opted for indifference, where a full album was not even close to being a target. As long as my forests had enough supers or ultras to earn coins and win battles, I decided it didn't matter WHICH animals I bred.

But from time to time, when I've wanted a particular animal for a particular reason, frustration set in again. Vinotaur. Ocean Owl, Toucan, Scarecrow. Cold Turkey. Pumpkin Panda. Unicornicopia. Endless breeding frustration. I've only been able to try for the Christmas Presents Trio on one of my forests because the other two are both too busy cranking out Earth-Nature fails.

I feel like I'm just chasing the timers on animals that the game is retiring; can't tell when last I tried to breed a Gem, Electric or Dark hybrid. Just an endless procession of throw-aways. This is bummer breeding at its worst. Log in; throw away the stupid fail egg; plop another one on the nest; put the same lame elements back in the Garden. Earth-Nature. Nature-Fire. Bottom-shelf hybrids. Yes, I want the likes of Unicornicopia and Pumpkin Panda, but this fruitless tedium is sucking the life out of my games.

Exactly I wanted to try for unicorn hybrids for so long
    But I can never get to that
    It's always would be postponed to breed
    Fall animlas - Christmas animlas what ever animal with a timer on it
    Now toucan ( even that I needed to intruppte servral times )

Where is the fun I can't chose what to try for anymore
    There are som many regular animlas that I don't think I would be trying for for a long time
    Sea drake , onyx

I want break from limited

I know new year animlas and valantine are next

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, so I have had about 4-5 more plantlers, I finally hit 17 so do 2 rounds at Yule mule but of didn't get the whole 12 done in the 7 hour timer, I expand to lightning leopard and think, I best get ready for next tournament. So I take a break and put skyger in the nest and now have gone back to pandafodil and rock rhino, got a 15hour timer, so fingers crossed its what I've been hoping for. I see other possibilities but if I recall correct I can't breed a sloth? I sure hope not. Doubt I will get pumpkin panda but I'm not too bothered. May mean I can start on Holliday creatures

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast