Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Frustrated breeders

Why do I even bother? This used to be a fun game but now I can't get anything but commons . At first it was plantlers now there are rainguins too. The only new creature I got was a unicornucopia... and I bought it .
    ૮(◌ᵒ௰ᵒ◌)ა
    ID: WhiteRabbit89
    Currently playing:
    ♥ Farm Story 2 ♥ Fantasy Forest Story ♥ Castel Story(hiatus)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit89 View Post
    Why do I even bother? This used to be a fun game but now I can't get anything but commons . At first it was plantlers now there are rainguins too. The only new creature I got was a unicornucopia... and I bought it .
    I feel your pain. i have no new ones yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, I'll try,lol. I have been on the verge of quitting numerous times myself. I am almost on level 40 & still no unicorn! Been playing since game 1st released in apple store. I also have never gotten the ocean owl, which I think is needed to get toucan. So I hope I can come back here in a day or two & say I have both! Lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit89 View Post
    Exactly the same here. All these new animals and can't breed one of them and like u brought my unicornucopia from my saved up gems. So yeah add me to the list of frustrated breeders.

Rhino Keeper
    Trying to get cold turkey right now and it's so... Ironic. I get an iciclaw, rockodile, and a GLACIAL GRIFFIN, but no turkey (no rainguin.. YET) whenever a new animal comes out, it takes me 20 tries (if I'm lucky) to get it. But, sadly, I expected no less from TL and how they ignore their customers' complaints. I guess being the month of Thanksgiving and all, they're not willing to listen to our ungrateful responses.

Good luck to those still breeding. Hopefully you're doing a better job on holding out the fails.

So. Many. Plantlers.

At first I was happy with these goals, because I thought hey, three animals for the same combination, gotta be able to get at least two of them. And I don't have a Grassquatch, never been able to get it, so if I popped one of those, great!

I've gotten ONE hedgehog, on the second day, among these endless streams of plantlers. Not a single Bamboon either, even though I'm using one to breed. It's beyond frustrating at this point. And I'm breeding at least twice a day.

Rhino Keeper
    I am in. Just plantler after plantler after plantler..... so frustrating. Got yet another 9 hour fail this morning

I seriously want to **** that critter over and over again!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeh2369 View Post
    I am in. Just plantler after plantler after plantler..... so frustrating. Got yet another 9 hour fail this morning

As an animal rights activist I shouldn't say this but I really hope the pyro pony from the start screen burns that smirking plantler to death.

At least this breed-block happened before the Black Friday sales. I was looking forward to it but now I know this is not a game I should spend my money on.
    ૮(◌ᵒ௰ᵒ◌)ა
    ID: WhiteRabbit89
    Currently playing:
    ♥ Farm Story 2 ♥ Fantasy Forest Story ♥ Castel Story(hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeh2369 View Post

i feel your frustration!!!! so far i have bred 3 dozen plantlers at least. but today out of sheer desperation i went into a thread and got some great advice. went and tried it and it worked first try!
    the combo was bamboon + sloth = harvest hedgehog.... best of luck.... ( this is afterusing the panda rhino and sloth grasswatch combos since promo started. )

i too never want to see another plantler never ever again....

Me too. So sick of this game. Got hooked on the tournaments with my 5 yr old friends son and now I'm just sick of it. And I wish I had a bamboon. Haven't had that kind of luck either. No idea why I still play this game.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast